onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

We Need To Talk About Norman

Santa

Advert

Cheltenham Town sign Billy Waters. A proven 23 year old L2 forward that Aspin wanted.

Port Vale with £2.7m earned since January 2017 sign a 23 year old nobody that has been playing in the Spanish 5th division.

This is Norman's legacy.

Wake up people before it's too late.

Get angry.

Get hostile.

Get active.

This man is taking us into the National League.

That aspin has had on trial and rates. I don’t understand this proven player at this level. The facts are waters has been ***** all season hence why he’s been pushed out of a side struggling themselves. Alls we know about this lad is that he’s been on trial this week and the manager and staff rate him enough to give him a chance. Let’s see what else happens in jan before the pitchforks come out. January is notorious for being difficult to sign players.

My feelings are with Neil Aspin at the moment. His Friday press conference unequivocally stated that backing is not forthcoming this window. We live in false hope to think otherwise.

I thought Aspin's suggestion to leave was a political power play over this issue.

I agree 100% that Norman is the bottom line problem at the club. I'm not convinced starving him out is an option for us. I fear that will only result in non-league football, which I would do anything to avoid - especially as we may never come back from that.

Norman's response to a starvation campaign would be in turn to cut the team budget according to the cloth. He will not sell.

I also wonder if Norman gets an inverted kick out of riling supporters.

I don't use Twitter myself, but can't help popping onto Norman's page every now & again to see his comments.

Everytime he posts, it is followed by a torrent of stick. He must enjoy that reaction. Why else would you post what feel like sarcastic remarks on the internet??

In Norman's world he is perfect. He can't understand why supporters hate him - genuinely can't. I suspect there are vindictive sentiments on his part.

That aspin has had on trial and rates. I don’t understand this proven player at this level. The facts are waters has been ***** all season hence why he’s been pushed out of a side struggling themselves. Alls we know about this lad is that he’s been on trial this week and the manager and staff rate him enough to give him a chance. Let’s see what else happens in jan before the pitchforks come out. January is notorious for being difficult to sign players.

how do know aspin rates, might be case of him or no one or smurthwaite told him hes signing anyway,, or perhaps after losing out on 12/3 players he wanted he needs body - ever wonder why so many players don't get played maybe because neil didn't want or what the team needs.

supporters need hope and positive change- either on/off the pitch or both, how many times have we had wait until January , wait until close season, wait until end of sept, wait until end of aug, then repeat ,repeat,repeat ,,its all worn thin and time is running out for the club- there are players available otherwise there would be no activity in jan ,just we shop in landfill trying to find a gem when the 1st team needs better quality.

I don't blame aspin for where we are, working with an owner that's all talk and only values money or respects people with it as he lines his own pockets further and looks down on us as peasants- he needs to change or go and after his tenure so far change aint going to happen is it.

I don't use Twitter myself, but can't help popping onto Norman's page every now & again to see his comments.

Everytime he posts, it is followed by a torrent of stick. He must enjoy that reaction. Why else would you post what feel like sarcastic remarks on the internet??

In Norman's world he is perfect. He can't understand why supporters hate him - genuinely can't. I suspect there are vindictive sentiments on his part.

my feeling is he thinks he is the king , untouchable and we are the peasants who will be happy to have a few crumbs every now and then..

can see it now around the family table , mmm I might just get the hopes up of the burslem lot and announce something which wont happen but they wont mind as they aren't very clever and will keep them happy for a bit, when they do moan throw them someone they don't want or they think will make a difference, when in reality I don't care cause I cant lose as im getting more money as the players are cheap or if they come off I sell earning even more --ooh how clever am I ---norman just leave you aint liked,respected or wanted

My feelings are with Neil Aspin at the moment. His Friday press conference unequivocally stated that backing is not forthcoming this window. We live in false hope to think otherwise.

I thought Aspin's suggestion to leave was a political power play over this issue.

I agree 100% that Norman is the bottom line problem at the club. I'm not convinced starving him out is an option for us. I fear that will only result in non-league football, which I would do anything to avoid - especially as we may never come back from that.

Norman's response to a starvation campaign would be in turn to cut the team budget according to the cloth. He will not sell.

So basically, whatever we do, we're ****ed. You might be right.

Most of it is water off a duck's back for him but I've noticed there are certain things that push his buttons. He doesn't like being painted as a buffoon, and he doesn't like it when people pity him for the sad character he is.

So basically, whatever we do, we're ****ed. You might be right.

Most of it is water off a duck's back for him but I've noticed there are certain things that push his buttons. He doesn't like being painted as a buffoon, and he doesn't like it when people pity him for the sad character he is.

there are chinks in his personality/persona for sure, thinks its more to do with control if he cant control it or shown to be incorrect or lied he flips to a put down comment like he has done when there has been meetings and been shown up.

If someone can come up with a valid solution of how to get him to go I think a lot of people would buy into it. But he creams money off the club while fans still go and if we don’t go, we’ll end up in non league. Even if we fold completely, he owns the land. He’s on a win-win and we are on a lose-lose and he knows it. So basically we are stuffed.

If someone can come up with a valid solution of how to get him to go I think a lot of people would buy into it. But he creams money off the club while fans still go and if we don’t go, we’ll end up in non league. Even if we fold completely, he owns the land. He’s on a win-win and we are on a lose-lose and he knows it. So basically we are stuffed.

It will take time as no one lasts forever, or needs someone to buy the club and play somewhere else otherwise picket outside his home and make it personal to him like he does to us - depends who wears the trousers in his house if its his mrs she would need to be lobbied although this would have to be kept legal and on the right side of the law, find his fav restaurant and lobby there etc

I don't think having that land is such an asset, and would he REALLY want to be remembered as the bloke who drove a club of 143-years standing to the wall?

Archived