onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurf on the cost of repair.

melv

Should we show how benevolent we are by having a bucket collection for Brad the Stoke fan who has Kentucky fried c*ck and balls when he accidentally set off a flare in his pocket.Now I know why fireworks have a sign on saying light the blue touch paper and stand clear.Its for people like Brad.For elf and safety issues flares should now have a warning saying remove from your pocket and throw to a safe distance before letting it off.

Advert

Fair play to Martin Spinks, who stated in one of his Stoke Sentinel columns yesterday -

Meanwhile, as the bill for all the damage is assessed, who pays for it?

Any damage in and around the away end, that which can only have been caused by so-called Stoke City fans, must surely be paid for by Stoke City.

The club has to take responsibility

Says something when even the extremely biased "Stoke City Correspondent" is saying that they should stump up for the repairs.

I got punched in the face walking home with my dad after one of the derbies in the late 90’s, I got accosted by two youths before the game on a Tuesday. Do I hold that against every Vale fan? Of course I don’t.

The club has made massive strides in ridding troublemakers from the club, it bought in an ID scheme which was radical at the time for that very reason. There’s still a minority of idiots that rear there heads from time to time, but nowhere near as much these days.

Are you honestly suggesting the make up of the fan bases - people who grow up in the same communities, go to school together, play football together, work together, drink together - are radically different?

It’s just a different scale.

You said in an earlier post that you got accosted AFTER the game on Tuesday? which was it?

You also forgot to mention that it was other VALE fans that came to your aid. You naively state that no one else is bothered about this but this is being talked about all over the country.

Extremely naive to suggest that no one is interested in this story. It was in virtually every national newspaper and sky news.

To be honest, I find it quite pathetic that grown men arrange trouble. We really do have people with no brain in this part of the world.

Absolute responsibility falls on Stoke for this. They sold the tickets, it was their fans that caused the trouble. Simple.

Should we show how benevolent we are by having a bucket collection for Brad the Stoke fan who has Kentucky fried c*ck and balls when he accidentally set off a flare in his pocket.Now I know why fireworks have a sign on saying light the blue touch paper and stand clear.Its for people like Brad.For elf and safety issues flares should now have a warning saying remove from your pocket and throw to a safe distance before letting it off.

I think Barmy Brad must have been after his 15 minutes of flame?

]Extremely naive to suggest that no one is interested in this story. It was in virtually every national newspaper and sky news.[/u]

To be honest, I find it quite pathetic that grown men arrange trouble. We really do have people with no brain in this part of the world.

Absolute responsibility falls on Stoke for this. They sold the tickets, it was their fans that caused the trouble. Simple.

I had a Christmas card from an elderly aunt in Bristol today who has no interest in football at all. She added a note in the card saying she'd seen the damage on TV and couldn't believe what had happened. Its a far bigger story than many imagine.

Damage control? It’s a few posts on a message board my opinion means jack in the grand scheme of things.

A percentage of the fans have absolutely embarrassed themselves, It will be forgotten about in days to come.

Give over it will be forgotten in day to come.

This will be remembered for a long long time.In the days to come there will be quiet a few who will be awaiting the knock on the door.Some will be picked up on the street.Some might be picked up today 'IF' they go todays game.Any one that gets locked up will not forget it in the days to come.

I’m at Butlins adult weekend in Minehead and spoken to a few from different parts of the country and when mentioned I’m a Vale fan on every occasion was asked if I was at the match on Tuesday and did I see the trouble.

Had the trouble been outside of the ground there would be hardly any coverage, it’s the fact it happened in the ground where all the cameras are.

Admin before liquidation.

If that happens don’t forget to help fill the buckets with donations like a lot of “scummy” Stoke fans did when it happened to Vale recently.

I bet there wasn't many that helped us out. I for one wouldn't give anything to Stoke. Not a penny. I'd rather burn all my wages than offer a quid to help you prize bully's out.

Archived