onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Shopping list

RichG

Advert

Its fair enough not liking a player or not wanting one to join. I don’t particularly want dodds to join. But shouting abuse at said player and saying he won’t even support him is just mad. If he signs we back him he will be a vale player and surely the whole point is to get behind our team and do as well as we can?

Whether you think Dodds is a good signing or not (personally I think it's a huge backwards step ) the one thing is obvious is that if he signs this smacks of utter desperation from the club.

As mentioned above aspins already said he didn't want Dodds this summer. Now it's last chance saloon and we've got to take him.

We've gone from bids for dennis, armond and waters, to a part time physio and a bloke who couldn't get into a relegated Chesterfield team and was passed his best when he left the first time around.

If they sign I hope they prove me wrong and fly, but it looks like Pope's in for another long season.

Absolutely spot on mate.

You'd hope one would be coming in as well but we'll have to see what Norm will let Aspin have.

Dodds will be earmarked for the Whitfield / Waters type of position, rather than being an out and out centre forward.

Count to ten...

A player on loan from a relegated side does smack of desperation but what else can we do.

I'LL believe it when he signs not before and as I'm not on faceache or twatter to me it's all smoke and mirrors pub toilet rumours and bullshyte.

I'm glad you have brought that up, I too agree that calling players as "Kids" is disrespectful and demeaning,it's quite obvious that he views his playing staff as a commodity it also shows the kind of character he is.

Oh it's not just me who found that use of language unacceptable. I despair at the continued communication style and content of our owner. He should not be speculating in the press about transfer business in any event. His incompetent communication style when he does engage makes me cringe

Archived