onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Shopping list

RichG

Advert

1. Yes, Brown was rubbish

2. He didn't appoint himself

3. The same mistakes were being made before he was manager and continue to be made afterwards.

4. There's a control variable in all of this.

5. You still kept banging on about him on here long after he left.

1 absolute dross

2 no but how many managers get hired and fired by owners each season

3 I would agree

4 there is but no viable alternative

5 people cover old ground every time it suits them. When it’s deemed a good thing it’s rudge and Aspin when it’s bad it’s NS and it’s all him again. Can’t have it both ways. We sign three decent players well done Aspin... we don’t get a couple of targeted signings and NS is a all to blame. In the same breath is NS to blame for the 3 good signings too then?

I agree... the difference is I don’t think Dodds is the last person we will sign.

Also by your logic we should only have 11 players as we only want first teamers?!!!

News flash... we can spend big on all the players... some will have to be squad players. If you don’t understand that then I can’t help you.

We have enough squad players left from last years debacle.Any new signings must improve the team not just be bench warmers like Dodds.

Nice to see some news of Remi Streete in the news feed. I'd need convincing he's overcome his injury but if he has there's a very good player available there, the sort of lad Aspo would love too. Wonder if we'll be inviting him for a chat and to join in some training to have a look?

Personally I’d let him rot he didn’t say much good about the vale when he came to end this contract

Did he say anything bad either?

If he's fit he isn't in a position to demand silly money so I wouldn't advocate looking a gift horse in the mouth and neither should he.

To my knowledge he replied to tweets from fans with the line he wouldn’t play for Vale again. Sure someone will be able to enlighten us all on the exact quote

Twaddle- Aspin has signed some good players in brown, Legge and Hannant and also some potential in the lad of TNS and aldershot. brown brought in players who were spent forces and his mates. Completely different and highlight nothing. The time to worry about scraping the barrel is 4th August not now. Dodds is beyond all that and stinks of someone wanting to rekindle old glories, wouldn’t put it past pope to be pushing for a reunion with his old pal. If so pretty disappointing rudge and Aspin can be pursuaded given Aspin said no a few months backs.

What you are deliberately failing to grasp is this,Aspin and Rudge would have had a list of players they would like,as each one is approached they have failed to come to an agreement,that means you get further down the list and now we are coming to Dodds a local lad, within the price restriction, who else in that price/availability bracket would you think would be suitable ?

What you are deliberately failing to grasp is this,Aspin and Rudge would have had a list of players they would like,as each one is approached they have failed to come to an agreement,that means you get further down the list and now we are coming to Dodds a local lad, within the price restriction, who else in that price/availability bracket would you think would be suitable ?

Local lad?

Archived