onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Aspin Says Theres A Lot of Backstabbing At The Club

PV1973

To those of you who are saying Aspin shouldn’t have said this or even acknowledging that backstabbing is part and parcel of football, wake up.

Aspo made his feelings known about Gunning. He’s making his feelings known now. I’m sure he could say a hell of a lot more and probably wants to but can’t because of his position.

The club is in a huge mess.

I very much doubt he is on about players. The clubs cancer lies at the very top and those in and around him.

Aspo is not one to take any **** and I wouldn’t be surprised to see him walk in the summer.

Advert

Re Sinnott he didnot stand a chance he was undermined at every opportunity not only by the staff he inherited but also by couple of directors who wanted Glover as manager. Nobody knows if he would of been anygood never had a chance, shame but thats politics and football.

To those of you who are saying Aspin shouldn’t have said this or even acknowledging that backstabbing is part and parcel of football, wake up.

Aspo made his feelings known about Gunning. He’s making his feelings known now. I’m sure he could say a hell of a lot more and probably wants to but can’t because of his position.

The club is in a huge mess.

I very much doubt he is on about players. The clubs cancer lies at the very top and those in and around him.

Aspo is not one to take any **** and I wouldn’t be surprised to see him walk in the summer.

Aspo must be disgusted at the demise of the club that he left a few years ago. He's now getting treated disgracefully and the common denominator is??????

I would be very surprised if Aspo walked away from the club.

Doesn't strike me as his style at all.

It's more likely part of a strategy to sort the club out so he has a clearer run next season.

He won't walk cus he won't get paid off that way he will wait be sacked I reckon.

Could not understand it being Smurf - why would he want Aspin to fail - all that does is devalue the club even more ?
It won't be Smurf this time, given the players dramatic loss of form it suddenly begins to sense that something has gone on between players and management and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that Whitfield is a big part of it as Aspo already said his attitude has been off lately.

You do realise no one takes you seriously? You’re like the guy in the pub who talks about “his team” without ever going and it just comes across like you don’t know what you’re on about, because you’re relying on second hand information, constantly looking for stuff to fit your agenda.

Could not understand it being Smurf - why would he want Aspin to fail - all that does is devalue the club even more ?

It can't be Smurf. He's way too emotional and bloody minded to not sack Aspin on the spot. It has to be either players or Garlick for me, and I think Garlick is unlikely to be that stupid.

That's partly the reason I don't believe he maneuvered Page out of the club like he claimed. But that's another story.

It can't be Smurf. He's way too emotional and bloody minded to not sack Aspin on the spot. It has to be either players or Garlick for me, and I think Garlick is unlikely to be that stupid.

That's partly the reason I don't believe he maneuvered Page out of the club like he claimed. But that's another story.

I will admit that Smurf's account of budgetary manipulation seemed a bit beyond his capabilities.

Archived