onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Aspin Says Theres A Lot of Backstabbing At The Club

PV1973

**** me.

Can things get any worse? The manager now talking of backstabbing. It's like a Shakespeare play.

The Club is a total and utter embarrassment.

I wouldn't blame Aspin if he said balls to it all and let the blue **** sort it all out.

#turfoutsmurf

Advert

I believe that most forum members are fed up with reading your constant negative drivel.

You never praise anything good about Port Vale you only write anything that you think is negative.

It would be very nice if you wrote something positive about our fantastic club and brilliant manager.

Brilliant manager

**** me.

Can things get any worse? The manager now talking of backstabbing. It's like a Shakespeare play.

I wouldn't blame Aspin if he said balls to it all and let the blue **** sort it all out.

#turfoutsmurf

This particular statement has nothing to do with the blue one so why bring him up? Have you even listened to it before commenting?

There was some Norwegian paper that set a quiz on the article before you were allowed to comment on it, perhaps OVF should do the same.

Fans being critical of Aspin wouldn't be classed as back-stabbing. This comment has to be aimed inwards and possibly upwards as I can't see Aspin being concerned about the views of players, especially players of this calibre. The club is in such a sorry state.

Seems a bit odd. Would you call players backstabbers? He inherited the vast majority so they were never "his" men in the first place. Plus they just want to get into the starting eleven, those that are left out won't like the manager but that's how it is. He brought the coaching staff with him, so they are "his" men. Brabin has today been linked with the Wrexham job and now Aspin happens to go on about backstabbing, coincidence? Maybe. He could be referring to other people behind the scenes, Fradley, Garlick, who knows? Clearly he has found that someone at the club has either been saying something to someone about him or looking to further their own careers at the expense of the club or Aspin.

**** me.

#turfoutsmurf

That’s ridiculous Alan.

Ask Lee Sinnott about backstabbers. Ask Rob Page about backstabbers. Ask Bruno about backstabbers. It's a disease at the club.

Those three deserved the sack no need for back stabbing at all. Don’t think it’s a disease and I feel sure even the Smurthwaite will be glad when we survive.

Certainly all the fans that I talk to, drink with and sit amongst at VP are 100% behind Aspo. It is possible to disagree with a team formation here and player selection there and still be completely behind the manager. That's football.

In any organisation or work place you will get poisonous back-stabbing types. We've all met them. Aspin will sort it out over time if he is given time and given the correct backing from the owner.

While NS owns the club, it's all down to him. I'm not confident in him and desperately hope that he either sells to someone who will, or proves us all wrong and backs Aspo prpoerly over the coming years.

Archived