onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Garlick : Manager statement

Fosse69

A multitude of helping hands have been extended to smurf in 4 years... sadly he has rejected them, and bitten a few for good measure, and sought his own downward path

Agree with that. It's also still my opinion that many potential fans have not attended games because of this and this one man. A new manager will have a heck of a job convincing the missing ones to change their minds. I wish him good luck.

Advert

Manager to be announced at 2pm. Obviously brown as I doubt they have had chance to interview anyone else. woeful, absolutely woeful.

Don't think anyone expected anything else. The positive may be that it means eagles and bikey may sign?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have no issue with it being Brown. The hard work for next season has to start now. We have a lot of hard work to get a solid spine to the team, which arguably we haven't had for much of this season and retain our better players from this season too. I'm looking forward to seeing if he brings in players who would run through a brick wall for the shirt, which is exactly what he would do as a player and clearly that desire was missing in larger parts of the squad this time around.

well if he doesn't then the club will have to go cap in hand to the football league for a loan to pay it's way and when that runs out the club will be advised to go into administration which will entail a 10 point deduction and risk a winding up petition from hmrc then norman will lose every cent as the club aka Hereford will drop like a stone through the leagues and the club will then be attractive to every bloody asset stripping chancer who couldn't give a toss about the club as long as he makes some easy money,not a happy prospect but at least norman would lose his investment which would sweeten the pill somewhat.

If we go into admin again it will be a 20 point deduction.

I'll back Brown 100% and think regardless of opinion we should give him the chance and keeping some stability in the coaching team hopefully will benefit. He will however have no excuses next season as this will be his squad and his pre-season regime.

Manager to be announced at 2pm. Obviously brown as I doubt they have had chance to interview anyone else. woeful, absolutely woeful.

Unless of course he was already lined up some time ago? Most likely Brown I guess, but in the background talks could have been going on with someone else that could not be made public.

At this time, Brown is the logical choice. Maybe not the best option, but the logical choice. Finances will be stretched and available monies need to be spent on the playing side at present and not on an expensive management team. The restructure needs to start urgently and only Brown and his team can start this immediately.

According to Unofficial Vale Brown to be announced as the Vale manager @ 2pm.

Vale will need to reprice their season tickets to get me interested if that is the case.

Will have to be a massive decrease in price for me to be remotely interested this time. The football under brown has been disgustingly negative.

Archived