onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Staying up or going down ⚽

Advert

Sorry but I presumed you have watched them these last few months.

I have. I've read the league table too.

As I've already said, my feeling is that the current bottom 3 are going. We've got more points and games in hand over some of the others down there.

I'm not saying we'll stay up because we're too good not to, but because this is a very poor league.

This is a ridiculously poor league and we are in abysmal form. I was very disappointed with the formation and tactics on Saturday. I was dismayed about the substitutions. I hope that it was a blip from Brown. It's in our hands with plenty of games left but we need to improve massively. It could be a very close thing!

This is a ridiculously poor league and we are in abysmal form. I was very disappointed with the formation and tactics on Saturday. I was dismayed about the substitutions. I hope that it was a blip from Brown. It's in our hands with plenty of games left but we need to improve massively. It could be a very close thing!

He doesn't (yet?) rate Reggie, but he was our wild card that went unused on Saturday.

Based on the recent form we are going down.

Home form since Coventry is 2-4-4 .

Away we all know the drill before a ball is kicked. Realistically we have to gain at least 6 or 7 points away from home.

Must win homes are Swindon, Shrews, Bris Rov and Wimbledon.

The other homes will be bonus points and i include MK Dons in that due to their great away form.

Lets face it 2 points from Oldham, Bury and a freefalling Posh side is dire.

Not enough goals in the team which is why I think we'll go down.

Swindon signed Ajose in the window who gets goals so I think they will pull away.

Bury have Vaughan scoring so they have a chance.

Coventry & Chesterfield look as good as gone.

Oldham have won 3 of their last 5 since a change of manager so are on the up.

I just hope Shrewsbury/Northampton/Gillingham start plummeting.

Are there 4 worse teams than us in the league?

Looked at objectively, we probably need another 20-22 points from the remaining 17 games to stay in league One--not unachievable IMO?

All teams in this division seem capable of beating each other with no great logic--Believe me--if you're also doing the League One prediction competition! Look at the Southend v Scunthorpe match on Saturday and Bolton who not long ago looked a shoe-in for promotion have had a bad run--so too had Peterborough (until today!) We'll pick up again at some point and although I'm not a betting man, looking at the teams below us I still think we might just scrape into 19th/20th position. 18 games to go--keep the faith!

Belief and character, massive factors in our hopes of survival. As much as I was left underwhelmed by the signing of Pugh, now I'm pinning my hopes that he can be the midfield anchor man to hold us all together. Otherwise we look like a soft centre you could walk through.

If you'd asked me 2 weeks ago I'd have said we'd have stayed up no problem. Now with what's gone and what we've got, we are an unknown

Archived