onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

USA Consortium (Or somebody else?)

Mario

Advert

Most posters on here do not know much about America , other than what they see on cable tv. I have found that the biggest critics of the US

are those that have never been there. As for Bernie Sanders, you 'aving a laugh? Is he aving a laugh?

In comparison Sean Australians generally take a greater interest in USA politics - particularly Presidential runs to the White House - than Americans do of Australian politics, as I see it anyway :)

Most posters on here do not know much about America , other than what they see on cable tv. I have found that the biggest critics of the US

are those that have never been there. As for Bernie Sanders, you 'aving a laugh? Is he aving a laugh?

To be honest HV I doubt many posters care about the US

Not sure how true it is but spoke to a friend over in California, and the rumour is its something to do with la galaxy with RW involved as well!!!

Robbie Williams posted something about oatcakes a few days ago, now I'm just clutching at straws.......

Couldn't really care less who it is & where they're from. As long as they have a decent amount of millions to support us, & have good intentions, with some ambition to take this club to at least the next level, fine by me.

But that is what pretty much every fans of a lower club ever wants. Just wish I could win Euromillions, then we'd be sorted...

Smurf says ideally he wants to sell to a local business.......mmmmm so if you go off the rumours my guess is it will be a done deal with Synectics(who he seems to like),i really cant see them having the funds to take us to the next level,i just dont want us going back to where we were under Bratt

Smurf says ideally he wants to sell to a local business.......mmmmm so if you go off the rumours my guess is it will be a done deal with Synectics(who he seems to like),i really cant see them having the funds to take us to the next level,i just dont want us going back to where we were under Bratt

From what I've heard from the grapevine you maybe right although don't underestimate their 'funds' if it turns out to be true. The $64,000 question is how much they'll invest.

Just got off the phone with my mate, turns out he is doing some freelance work for a sportsware company... He works in social media advertising, anyway he has contact with la galaxy and apparently tomorrow there will representatives at the game including RW, he might be winding me up but he is a lifelong vale fan so not sure why he would, he found out a while ago but was warned off saying anything untill this week

Archived