onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

USA Consortium (Or somebody else?)

Mario

Lol I don't care if the cast of America pie were taking over,or a legend like Adam Sandler, u got money u come u be welcomed with open arms .

But if u r skint the Vale fans will work u out C.S.I got nowt on some of them lol

Advert

Obviously there is oil under vale park.

There is !!! But is was waste oil from the old US army depot up Silverdale - There are also Old Tyres, Pottery waste and all sorts of crap - In the late 40s the big hole that was there had to be filled in - and there was no elf and sanitary man checking what went in - Slip the guy on the gate a packet of Players and you could back in and tip away to your hearts content . then it was all capped with clay and then some dirt on the top. And that was why the pitch used to be raised 3ft from the terracing

Sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for Bea Smith to comment... :D

Just to ensure you don't get piles from sitting there too long....... my view is that the chances of new owners being from your wonderland is so small as to not be a worry, probably similar to the chances when the la-la land Blue Sky investment was announced.

There, now pull the chain and go off and 'chill out' or whatever it is you do these days. Have a nice day.:)

An afterthought for Tone, just before bed:- You really fail (deliberately or otherwise) to understand some posters view of USA on here, I have explained before that there are many decent americans, sadly not too many of them have much political power but I would be quite pleased if a Bernie Sanders or Eugene McCarthy type person took over at Vale.

Now I have answered your point, even though I have to remind you it is very rude to name posters who have not been involved on the thread (or on anything else with you for some considerable time) maybe you would be good enough to tell me in all honesty- don't you think that Trump and Palin bear any uncanny resemblance to Kermit and Miss Piggy from the Muppet Show, and would you vote for them ? :laugh:

An afterthought for Tone, just before bed:- You really fail (deliberately or otherwise) to understand some posters view of USA on here, I have explained before that there are many decent americans, sadly not too many of them have much political power but I would be quite pleased if a Bernie Sanders or Eugene McCarthy type person took over at Vale.

Now I have answered your point, even though I have to remind you it is very rude to name posters who have not been involved on the thread (or on anything else with you for some considerable time) maybe you would be good enough to tell me in all honesty- don't you think that Trump and Palin bear any uncanny resemblance to Kermit and Miss Piggy from the Muppet Show, and would you vote for them ? :laugh:

Most posters on here do not know much about America , other than what they see on cable tv. I have found that the biggest critics of the US

are those that have never been there. As for Bernie Sanders, you 'aving a laugh? Is he aving a laugh?

Archived