onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Change Needed NOW!

Biddulph_PV

Advert

Professional footballers can make a pass. Birchall is **** just because he played a hand in the goals means nothing. I could say Neal had a hand in the goals because he took a goal kick ...

Do you honesty think the players Vale have are worse than the majority of L1 players ? The fact is that many of those moaning about things on this thread expect Prem, or at least Championship standard football - and will only get it in one of two ways, either by changing to support another higher team or by finding a way to get 15,000 home crowds into Vale Park - and if you know one, tell Smurf, Im sure he'd appreciate your wisdom.

Yes, we would all like better players and better performances, but we are doing fine in mid-table and need to give Page time to build a side that, when it gets into a higher division, will not 'do a Yeovil' and crash and burn.

It also doesn't help that some fans are not happy unless they have a scapegoat, currently Birchall for a few, before that Griffiths for some, doesn't really matter as long as they have someone to blame. Do you really think that helps the player(s) in question or the team ?

And replaced by ? Harry Redknapp perhaps ?

Played 21, points 31 - can you name anyone who would have got more points than Page since he took over.

This doesn't apply to you, (unless you tell me otherwise) but I almost felt a few were upset at the late equaliser as they couldn't moan so much.

Easy answer - don't watch them then.

Today had problems, but a battling performance and another building block, and what makes you think we should keep clean sheets against a team who scored 4 at Chelsea ? It had pretty good entertainment value, and many talking points. We cant win them all, but matched them well.

The positives are the 31 points from 21 games since Rob took over, and anything else will have to wait until the summer when he gets the chance to mould the team his own way.

Or you could just defect to Anfield or Stoke City and you might feel more at home there with the other moaners.

The late equaliser changes nothing. We were ****ing awful. Dickinson, Birchall, Duffy and Robertson should be no where near division 3 football. Glover should also have absolutely no influence over the team. He shouldn't even be at the club. If you don't think massive changes are needed, then maybe you should go and support someone else, because you are the one in the minority.

Brilliant , that's it then . Get rid of the fans except the few beating their chests and screaming VTID . Nobody complaining that we need changes and a conference team with a happy fanbase. Genius.

PAGE OUT

PAGE OUT...............Not prone to knee jerk reactions then are we ?

Easy answer - don't watch them then.

Today had problems, but a battling performance and another building block, and what makes you think we should keep clean sheets against a team who scored 4 at Chelsea ? It had pretty good entertainment value, and many talking points. We cant win them all, but matched them well.

The positives are the 31 points from 21 games since Rob took over, and anything else will have to wait until the summer when he gets the chance to mould the team his own way.

Or you could just defect to Anfield or Stoke City and you might feel more at home there with the other moaners.

steady on bea, i.m one of the unhappy realists but I still go and suffer like the rest, we blagged Bradford today,with a not much better performance than the crewe game but definitely better,without naming names at least 5 players need to be gone otherwise we will be in queer street next season but I wonder if page has the tactical nouse to actually rebuild the team.

I'll give Page a chance to create his own team, in the summer, but if it isn't working by Xmas ...

Today, I agree, was pretty dire, in the first half especially. No efforts on goal, it was like watching paint dry.

His team selection was negative and he set out to get a draw. But we can't keep clean sheets, Duffy makes a stupid mistake, and Page's master plan goes out through the window, and we're back to square one.

It's the same pattern in every home game. If we don't score first, we've had it. I can understand why some folk are annoyed. It was very poor today and he needs to think about his tactics more seriously. If we had played 4.5.1 we would not have scored if we were still playing now.

Professional footballers can make a pass. Birchall is **** just because he played a hand in the goals means nothing. I could say Neal had a hand in the goals because he took a goal kick ...

Jesus, you really aren't happy unless you're having a go. Spewing miserable, negative bile over every thread you post in. I was disappointed when Birchall came on but he did well and contributed to both goals.

Patience is key.

People are expecting far too much. Page will be a good manager for us.

He's effectively by himself considering his back room staff. Results have undoubtedly improved, despite recent form. Give him the summer and take stock next season.

Anyone who suggests Page out needs to take a step back from the keyboard and have a look where we'd be if dinosaur Micky was in charge still.

PAGE IN.

Patience is key.

People are expecting far too much. Page will be a good manager for us.

He's effectively by himself considering his back room staff. Results have undoubtedly improved, despite recent form. Give him the summer and take stock next season.

Anyone who suggests Page out needs to take a step back from the keyboard and have a look where we'd be if dinosaur Micky was in charge still.

PAGE IN.

Seems to be letting Glover in his ear way too much though, as if he values his opinion

Archived