onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Change Needed NOW!

Biddulph_PV

Advert

Page in based on the turn around of Vale since MA left, he's getting the absolute max out of this group of players, the players want to play for him, when interviewed he comes over as tactically aware and a good man manager and I anticipate he's well connected in football given his work with Wales. He won't get every decision right every time.

Page in based on the turn around of Vale since MA left, he's getting the absolute max out of this group of players, the players want to play for him, when interviewed he comes over as tactically aware and a good man manager and I anticipate he's well connected in football given his work with Wales. He won't get every decision right every time.

He's not got much right at all. We had a lift in form when Adams left, that normal normally happens with a change of manager.

Patience is key.

People are expecting far too much. Page will be a good manager for us.

He's effectively by himself considering his back room staff. Results have undoubtedly improved, despite recent form. Give him the summer and take stock next season.

Anyone who suggests Page out needs to take a step back from the keyboard and have a look where we'd be if dinosaur Micky was in charge still.

PAGE IN.

You say dinosaur Micky, but as the football under Page been any different? He's basically a Micky Adams clone, just without the experience and Malteaser lookalike tan. Granted I've only seen a few games since Page took over, but the football has been pretty damn poor from what I have seen, as have his team selections at home and substitutions in general.

Ultimately it all boils down to being successful on the pitch in some shape or form, increase the interest in the club and pleople attending then the commercial side should start to prosper in some shape or form.

The first team needs to get the ball rolling with some evidence that we are at least heading somewhere and there needs to be a long term strategy with regards to players coming through and developing.

the massive problem for me is glover,i watched him yesterday passing stuff on to page,he and grew together are not good for our club so come on smurf get rid.its no coincidence that results have been worse since glover has shown his face,we are now watching the same football that we were when he was in charge

the massive problem for me is glover,i watched him yesterday passing stuff on to page,he and grew together are not good for our club so come on smurf get rid.its no coincidence that results have been worse since glover has shown his face,we are now watching the same football that we were when he was in charge

Absolutely agree, nothing good has happened since the return of Glover. Should be put back with the kids which is probably his best level.

My thoughts exactly. I thought Page started well when he took over and the team looked revitalised which I know does happen when a new manager takes over but since Glover become first team coach (Coventry game I think) we've gone backwards and the nightmare first half yesterday was just like it was under Glover... Coincidence maybe? :unsure:

Ultimately it all boils down to being successful on the pitch in some shape or form, increase the interest in the club and pleople attending then the commercial side should start to prosper in some shape or form.

The first team needs to get the ball rolling with some evidence that we are at least heading somewhere and there needs to be a long term strategy with regards to players coming through and developing.

Chicken & egg - starts with a clear vision

SMURF. Changing the playing staff is all well and good ( as long as the replacements are better ) but if the coaching department is overlooked, then i have huge concerns over where we'll be heading.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The Dean Glover chapter has already been written and I've no wish to read it a again. He's proven to be a unpopular appointment in the managers seat, and just because he's not sitting in the dugout ( at home ) doesn't mean we can't see his unwelcome involvement in 1st team affairs. Get him away, before it gets to the point where they'll start to drag him out

SMURF. Changing the playing staff is all well and good ( as long as the replacements are better ) but if the coaching department is overlooked, then i have huge concerns over where we'll be heading.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The Dean Glover chapter has already been written and I've no wish to read it a again. He's proven to be a unpopular appointment in the managers seat, and just because he's not sitting in the dugout ( at home ) doesn't mean we can't see his unwelcome involvement in 1st team affairs. Get him away, before it gets to the point where they'll start to drag him out

Yep like the time he had to run across the pitch and leave the ground via the railway exit.

Archived