onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

was the ref that bad?

geosname

Total ****. Too heavy and behind play and missed big things like 2 penalties for us. Those who have played the game, or know what they're talking about will know that the body check guy went down trying not to be sent off. Instead the **** in the middle gave a bounce up. I dont get either how he was a homer in the second half. He was just less ****.

agreed that was pretty obvious, that guy went down and knew straight away that he was in trouble so played on it. Probably stayed down there in a state of shock after he realised there was no penalty never mind a red card, holding his face to cover his laughter!!

Advert

I can only reiterate what most have said so far, very comical first half, better second half. One thing though, early second half two Wycombe players collided with each other, both needed treatment but neither left the field, anyone know why? Is there a rule I don't know about or did the ref get this wrong too?

I said exactly the same tosh, it was baffling.

Maybe if you are down to ten men and two get injured same time, you don't have to send them off as we had the throw in a dangerous area?

Still strange though, and I honesty thought he was the worst ref I've seen for a long while up the vale an that's saying something.

The body check on murphy was the most easiest penalty decisions you could possibly ever see, yet him or his linesman never saw! Awful display from all three of them.

Worst ref I've ever seen and that's saying something with the **** we have to put up with in this league!! Second half I don't think he was any better, he just gave us all the decisions because he felt the pressure of the crowd! Doesn't mean the decisions were right! Just glad we came through it!

Totally agree second half he tried to even up his poor first half

What no one has mentioned yet was the consistent barging on Chris Neal after play had stopped !! The little ******* who was sent of waited behind Neale several times after he had caught the ball. Then when the FAT ******* who was on in place of a real ref turned his back and Neale was about to kick the ball the little **** barged him. At least the Fat git saw the last one and sent the little **** off.

I didnt expect fatty to see any of this but what about his one eyed helper on the line, what about the fourth official ?

I think the official ref assessor must have had a work with the 3 officials and said something like - Fer ****s sake get a fair grip you bunch of ******s or you'll be doing Non League. Also Ainsworth went down in my opinion big time - after the little **** had been sent off Ainsworth put a consoling arm around his shoulder - he should have just let him walk down the tunnel without acknowledgment. He should have tore into him at half time as he cost Ainsworth any chance of a point.

I said exactly the same tosh, it was baffling.

Maybe if you are down to ten men and two get injured same time, you don't have to send them off as we had the throw in a dangerous area?

Still strange though, and I honesty thought he was the worst ref I've seen for a long while up the vale an that's saying something.

The body check on murphy was the most easiest penalty decisions you could possibly ever see, yet him or his linesman never saw! Awful display from all three of them.

We thought this he really didnt have a clue what he was do.

"Your getting sacked in the morning"

There was a period in the last 15 minutes of the first half when the football match stopped and a farce began. The non-penalty was staggering- not only was it a penalty but also a sending off. Even the little things were wrong and some were just baffling. Assistant on the Railway side was awful too, got most offside decisions wrong for both sides, completely missed the penalty despite being right in front of him and at one point gave a throw in when the ball was about 10 inches away from the line. But apart from that, they were sound!

I had to smile when it was mentioned "I wonder what some Premier League managers would make of a referee like that " marks out of 10 to Adams for not rushing to the press complaining about poor decisions and we need more protection,Neale has been battered now the last 3 home games so he would have a case to complain

One thing that may have swayed him was the bloke that looked like he was dressed as a fan (wycombe top over a jumper) had a right pop at him.

LOL

Same guy had a pop at Chris Neal at full time.

Shocking ref!!!!!!

Archived