onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Arblaster recalled back to Sheffield United

JoeB2

FFS Ollie, I've read that and there's tears running down my cheeks and off my chin and my bottom lip is quivering. The Mrs thinks I've lost a £20 note or something. I need to man up. Whatever you do next if it's done with the same effort and style you've shown for us then the only way is up for you lad,  Premiership and hopefully England, it's what you deserve and every Vale fan will vouch for that I'm sure. Good Luck Blaster !

Advert

49 minutes ago, Guppys left peg said:

Yeah absolutely spot on about that. Always think back to our opening home game against Reading and a day after his grandfather passed away he still went out there and not only played but was lapping the field for the man of the match. Says everything anyone needs to know about him and why I think he genuinely can go to the top.

Definitely mate! Attitude goes a long way probably further than ability in this game. He has both 👌🏻 Full international within the next 3 years i reckon this lad 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

51 minutes ago, oldvalefan said:

I've being going to Vale Park since 1955 and can honestly say that Ollie is the most talented young player that has ever worn a Vale shirt.Thanks for all your efforts Ollie it's a pity we haven't got more players who know how to score a goal so you could have helped us win more games.

I shall be 77 in a couple of weeks I just hope I shall still be around when you pull on an England shirt young man,you can do it!

I think Oli as been immense for us this and wish him all the best for the future, But to say he is the most talented young player to wear a Vale shirt is a bit OTT, have you forgotten a local product that went on to play for England within 12 months of playing for us ?? That player was Mark Chamberlain who was truly talented and was ours.

• Fosse69 changed the title to Arblaster recalled back to Sheffield United
3 hours ago, Guppys left peg said:

Yeah absolutely spot on about that. Always think back to our opening home game against Reading and a day after his grandfather passed away he still went out there and not only played but was lapping the field for the man of the match. Says everything anyone needs to know about him and why I think he genuinely can go to the top.

I turned to our kid after 20minutes of that match and said hed already won MOTM for me! 

Interesting comment on one of the SUFC boards...
"However, from what I gather, fair play to [Chris Wilder who was at the Middlesbrough game] regards Arblaster. Long story but he got involved in OA’s well being because apparently things didn’t go well at Stoke Hospital."
Sheffield clubs very careful with leg injuries involving cuts.

Sent from my SM-A715F using onevalefan mobile app

Might not get over the line but Ollie has met with Paul Warne at Derby about a loan move until the end of the season.  Sheff Utd are happy to let him go but seems strange to play at the same level as us when he was clearly settled here?

1 hour ago, ollyandpatch said:

Might not get over the line but Ollie has met with Paul Warne at Derby about a loan move until the end of the season.  Sheff Utd are happy to let him go but seems strange to play at the same level as us when he was clearly settled here?

With all due respect @ollyandpatch going to Derby would be a step up for him. Playing for a bigger club challenging for promotion instead of playing for a team thats mid table and indifferent.

I think it's a sound move for him

Archived