onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Exeter C (A) Match thread 9th Dec

Fosse69

Advert

6 hours ago, Coyney Valiant said:

Maybe you should attend more away games then you can form your own opinion instead of listening to a mate 

Well you're right of course. It would be nice if I was 50 years younger and had legs that worked.

3 hours ago, JoeB2 said:

You can have possession all you want in a semi-circle around the opposition box Jean, but anyone there that day knows the 2 best chances of the game were the 2 Shrewsbury goals. We had corners and possession but I'm not sure Marosi made anything more than routine saves. We didn't play well against Shrewsbury.

We won yesterday which is good as we needed the points, but an offside goal from a set-piece does not allay my concerns that we simply don't create enough clear cut chances - and therefore don't score enough.

It wasn't offside.  Are you Caldwell in disguise??

13 hours ago, Brian Johnson said:

...I have said it on here many times before that we should not be relying on ref's decisions to win a game, its one moment in 90 + minutes.,,

Sorry Brian, but refereeing decisions are not swings and roundabouts - we went 17 months (?) without a penalty, and I believe we have had at least 3 or 4 apologies from refs regarding their poor decisions? You're right - shouldn't need refs decisions to win games - but we're powerless about those that actively cost us games!

14 hours ago, soothsayer said:

Just a thought, has there ever been a EFL game before where no recognised forwards started the game? That was the case yesterday - no wonder the teams are the lowest scorers in the league!

Yes. Portsmouth away

31 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

And?

I could give you Ryan Loft, or No Striker. 

Reason why we are not doing too well is because we have 2 goals from the 3 Strikers DF has signed this season. 

And Crosby signed the players. He has said multiple times he signs off all 1st team signings.

27 minutes ago, MBE said:

And Crosby signed the players. He has said multiple times he signs off all 1st team signings.

Signs off is quite different to selects himself and then signs. There is a whole alphabet of players available at any one time but he is probably only offered a, b or c 🙂 So the choice is to pick one of them or no-one.

Its a big win that, hopefully  that monkey off the back triggers confidence and we can follow it up, thats crucial now against Wigan to build on this, even if its just a point but get a mini run going.

Not fussed about the performance, we needed a proper <ovf censored> performance to stop the rot and sounds like thats what we got.

Archived