onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Cashless Vale Park

2 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

What if you drop the eggs on the way to the turnstile. Would they accept an omelette?

I would be more concerned about dropping the lamb seeing how expensive it is. lol

Seriously i have no qualms about going cashless. I rarely use cash these days and the transaction is much quicker.

Advert

On 08/08/2023 at 13:27, Packmoor_vale said:

Kiosks 

I overheard 4 lads in the paddock last season saying "Oh, $%*t. She's not working today.... how are we gonna get the drinks now?"

Kinda makes me think they aint paying for them! 

I know cashless doesn't solve this but does point to dodgy goings on.

44 minutes ago, ValiantEffort said:

I overheard 4 lads in the paddock last season saying "Oh, $%*t. She's not working today.... how are we gonna get the drinks now?"

What a slag

Well now it's known the club shop/ticket office is card only payments, that's me not going anymore game's after Saturday, I have my ticket for the Reading game as i got it with my Membership+ (which i paid for in cash) but i don't do card's, only use cash... Oh well, more for the pub that does use CASH!

27 minutes ago, Badboybubba said:

Well now it's known the club shop/ticket office is card only payments, that's me not going anymore game's after Saturday, I have my ticket for the Reading game as i got it with my Membership+ (which i paid for in cash) but i don't do card's, only use cash... Oh well, more for the pub that does use CASH! emoji853.png

How do you get your CASH? 

There is a similar lady in Lorne st. I tend to try and get served by her as she is one of the few who is quick and knows what she is doing. Nephew bought drinks at Fleetwood game, obviously new staff who had never poured a pint in their lives. Comedy gold apart from the queues building. By the time he got served barely had time to drink them. Obviously all the bar staff were signed late and haven't had time to gel yet.

Sent from my XQ-AU51 using onevalefan mobile app

9 hours ago, Badboybubba said:

Well now it's known the club shop/ticket office is card only payments, that's me not going anymore game's after Saturday, I have my ticket for the Reading game as i got it with my Membership+ (which i paid for in cash) but i don't do card's, only use cash... Oh well, more for the pub that does use CASH! emoji853.png

My father paid for his season ticket with a cheque, he absolutely hates cards after a bad experience. His pal he goes to matches with pays in cash and doesn't have a card etc.

He'll not be going this season and my father is thinking of the same and losing all the money he's paid. They've been in touch with Vanders club and will probably now go there as its so cheap and cash friendly.

Just look at the age of many supporters and work out for yourself how many only use cash?

My father paid for his season ticket with a cheque, he absolutely hates cards after a bad experience. His pal he goes to matches with pays in cash and doesn't have a card etc.
He'll not be going this season and my father is thinking of the same and losing all the money he's paid. They've been in touch with Vanders club and will probably now go there as its so cheap and cash friendly.
Just look at the age of many supporters and work out for yourself how many only use cash?
Yep, it's actually cost me £50 for this one game because, as i say i don't use a card so if i can't pay with cash (as i'm told i can't) i won't be going again!

Yep, it's actually cost me £50 for this one game because, as i say i don't use a card so if i can't pay with cash (as i'm told i can't) i won't be going again!
Just a thought, non card users have to go to bank to draw cash, is there not someway the club could make it possible to transfer money to your season/membership card to somehow comply with cashless payment.

22 hours ago, Santa said:

It’s still possible to keep your sales off the books if you process payments via card, you just need the right IT solution to help you along:

“Investigators say an international probe was launched into businesses suspected of using the 'Electronic Sales Suppression (ESS) tool' which 'manipulate their takings to evade paying tax'. 

Officials suspect the system was designed and sold by a group based in Staffordshire. The scheme sees sales put through the till as normal - but the system allows records to be manipulated by deleting sales and routing card payments through an offshore bank.”

Good point. Lack of cash doesn’t prevent fraud. Hope those involved aren’t Vale fans

Archived