onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

shambles of a season

not going to comment too much about this because most of it has already been said.

great first half of the season. something happened in the backroom for us to drop off so dramatically plus an horrendous jan transfer window and weve made the great escape. next season we will not be so fortunate. we need better !

enjoy the summer and weekends not being ruined by this shower of crap.

brutal but sometimes the truth hurts. its how we react to that ill be interested in.

Advert

Let us cast aside what might have been, this is where we ended up. Look to the future little we can do about what happens next we just need to support the club. Today was a credit to this football club and if you look to the National League things could be an awful lot worse. Roll on next season so much to look forward to. We remain a league one club, we have ambition and for now investment celerbrate that. Be proud of a club with history, hope and potential.

3 minutes ago, vale@rocks said:

Let us cast aside what might have been, this is where we ended up. Look to the future little we can do about what happens next we just need to support the club. Today was a credit to this football club and if you look to the National League things could be an awful lot worse. Roll on next season so much to look forward to. We remain a league one club, we have ambition and for now investment celerbrate that. Be proud of a club with history, hope and potential.

Why was today a credit to the club ?

Because Caz said a few nice words about Plymouth whilst shaking her Pom poms ? 

8 minutes ago, vale@rocks said:

Never understood why fans say things like look at the national league could be so much worse. Look at the championship could be so much better. It’s a season that’s left a real bad taste in my mouth about this group of players. Im delighted it’s over and that we have managed to survive, I think us along with forest Green have been by and far the worst two sides since the turn of the year in the division. I just want a massive clear out now. If we are ambitious this is the season where we need to put up some decent wages and attract some league 1 players to the club and then once we have a solid foundation can build slower. 

Why was today a credit to club? Was just a normal game where we were defensively a shambles wasn’t it? 

Just listened to AC interview. He talks really well and i really like him, sounds like job is his. Suggests to me it’s going to be a tight budget again and a long season. 

6 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Why was today a credit to the club ?

Because Caz said a few nice words about Plymouth whilst shaking her Pom poms ? 

This season was disappointing i agree. I feel we are in a better position than a few years ago and we can build on where we currently are. This is a special forum where we all have opinions. Long may that be the case. Hope we can all revise these very opinions next season only time can determine though in which manner.

I would have taken finishing just about above the drop zone if we hadn't <ovf censored> our pants with four games to go. Now I'm dreading the next season - glad for the break and hoping to come back optimistic again.

2 hours ago, RayWalkers40yarder said:

not going to comment too much about this because most of it has already been said.

great first half of the season. something happened in the backroom for us to drop off so dramatically plus an horrendous jan transfer window and weve made the great escape. next season we will not be so fortunate. we need better !

enjoy the summer and weekends not being ruined by this shower of crap.

brutal but sometimes the truth hurts. its how we react to that ill be interested in.

Team that came up through the back door so were the weakest on paper and less time to prepare stay up without ever falling into the bottom 5 places. 

To say its been a shambles is plain stupid and I suggest you check in on the Forest Green forum to see Shambolic.

Might be putting 2+2 and coming up with 5 here, but the body language of this answer has never sat right with me. This was the point DC was asked about links to the Portsmouth job after the home defeat to Peterborough.

Before this match we were sitting 9th with 35 points from 24 games. So we gained just 14 points from the last 22 games. I just wonder if this was the catalyst for some unrest.

Its the little things that get you -

I can take the shambles of getting rid of the best manager we have had for a generation;

I can half understand the downing of tools as explained by Funso in his honest appraisals;

I can even accept that my beautiful purple prince may never be coming back;

But I am fuming about the flipping b@lls up for the Hamil End re-location:

cant have the 1000 seats near the paddock;

cant have any of the thousand seats on lorne street side (unless I borrow a four year old from somewhere every other saturday);

back 1000 seats are a bit too close to Corban 😜 the warbler for my liking,

so im left with behind the nets where will get soaked if it rains (which invariably it will)

Im proper fed up 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

So there - have a great summer you beautiful bouncing valiants, and Corban - keep your voice in trim 😍😍😍😍😍 

Archived