onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Wembley official attendance/Season Ticket Sales

I was watching a YouTube video, well basically a recording by a Mansfield fan regarding his teams performance at Wembley.

At some point he claims Mansfield had more fans there than Vale.

I've never seen an official breakdown - has there been one, would be interesting to see the actual figures for each set of fans.

Advert

18 minutes ago, Birches Head Fred said:

I was watching a YouTube video, well basically a recording by a Mansfield fan regarding his teams performance at Wembley.

At some point he claims Mansfield had more fans there than Vale.

I've never seen an official breakdown - has there been one, would be interesting to see the actual figures for each set of fans.

Garklick said we had 17000 but didnt clarify an exact number.

It looked pretty even from what I have seen, we had more in the second tier than them but they seemed to have more lower. 

17 minutes ago, valefan16 said:

It looked pretty even from what I have seen, we had more in the second tier than them but they seemed to have more lower. 

I thought we had slightly more but we stuffed em 3-0 and we’ve sold 5100 season tickets to there 3000 and that’s the most they’ve ever sold 

That's what I thought, but looking at YouTube videos their lower tier seems to have lots more empty seats than our lower tier.
I know their side where the players come out looked more well attended than ours but it would be nice to see an official count.

Talked to a Mansfield fan a couple of days after the game and she said they sold 17.5k. We sold about the same, the extras will have been free tickets and tickets sold directly by Wembley. 
At the end of the day there was more Vale fans there as we sold 17.5k and Mansfield sold 15.5k to Mansfield fans and 2k to Notts forest fans.

2 hours ago, Birches Head Fred said:

That's what I thought, but looking at YouTube videos their lower tier seems to have lots more empty seats than our lower tier.
I know their side where the players come out looked more well attended than ours but it would be nice to see an official count.

They had more on the lower tiers, we had more on the upper tier.

17 hours ago, Coyney Valiant said:

I thought we had slightly more but we stuffed em 3-0 and we’ve sold 5100 season tickets to there 3000 and that’s the most they’ve ever sold 

5600 my lad has texted me saying we have sold he is on that looney wonder of you Facebook site which I <ovf censored> off years ago so don’t know how true it is fair chance it’s been said on there 

47 minutes ago, Packmoor_vale said:

5600 my lad has texted me saying we have sold he is on that looney wonder of you Facebook site which I <ovf censored> off years ago so don’t know how true it is fair chance it’s been said on there 

5577 so pretty spot on by your lad. Doesn't count corporate though.

Good numbers, excellent effort all round. 

• Fosse69 changed the title to Wembley official attendance/Season Ticket Sales

No 10 match tickets this year according to a fella who commented on my post on Wonder of Vale yesterday the reason they do not know which 10 games the buyers are going so when in case of Newport where it said sold out in some ends thats the ten match folk not choosing that game etc ,leaving a seat unsold etc so more big games this season so more interest hopefully but no 10 game tickets .
Pay on day going up to 24 pounds aswell I've heard .
UTV

Archived