onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Wembley official attendance/Season Ticket Sales

Sorry but you did know as i put this out on O V  F and you did reply to my post Yes the club should have informed the supporters but why was their no word from the supporters club as well or has that closed down aswell

Advert

1 minute ago, rsb said:

Sorry but you did know as i put this out on O V  F and you did reply to my post Yes the club should have informed the supporters but why was their no word from the supporters club as well or has that closed down aswell

Sorry RSB I did not know it was an official announcement 

Be a shame if they don’t do it as never seen anything official though clearly thats the way it’s heading. As I live in MK and do shift work it’s hard to justify getting the season ticket and the flex 10 was perfect for me.

I do understand the reason they won’t do it as believe there were a lot of seats that they couldn’t sell for the Bristol Rovers and Newport games in case people with those tickets showed up. 

4 minutes ago, tommytunstall said:

Sorry RSB I did not know it was an official announcement 

i was a flexi ticket holder last two seasons went in to ticket office to check how many games i had left and was told by the ticket office that there would be no 10 match tickets but there might be a half season ticket but there is still no announcement from the club

11 minutes ago, Guppys left peg said:

Be a shame if they don’t do it as never seen anything official though clearly thats the way it’s heading. As I live in MK and do shift work it’s hard to justify getting the season ticket and the flex 10 was perfect for me.

I do understand the reason they won’t do it as believe there were a lot of seats that they couldn’t sell for the Bristol Rovers and Newport games in case people with those tickets showed up. 

The thing is they do not need to give a seat number you could like last season have a card with a qr code or  number so you order your ticket for a game  give them the code or number then you could ask if the seat you want is still avauable  if not you sit some where else sorry for the spelling 

44 minutes ago, rsb said:

The thing is they do not need to give a seat number you could like last season have a card with a qr code or  number so you order your ticket for a game  give them the code or number then you could ask if the seat you want is still avauable  if not you sit some where else sorry for the spelling 

This sounds like a suggestion that could be put forward to Mark Porter to raise at the first Supporters Club meeting. Or mentioned to Carol and Colin?

Those who can't afford a season ticket or know they can't make every game/can't now get a 10 game ticket...wouldn't a half season ticket be ideal for them and for the club. It would mean more fans could attend matches and the club would make more money

56 minutes ago, DazFred said:

This sounds like a suggestion that could be put forward to Mark Porter to raise at the first Supporters Club meeting. Or mentioned to Carol and Colin?

Those who can't afford a season ticket or know they can't make every game/can't now get a 10 game ticket...wouldn't a half season ticket be ideal for them and for the club. It would mean more fans could attend matches and the club would make more money

Don’t get me wrong, I’m in favour of the 10 game tickets for those that can’t attend every game, but to those saying there’s no need to specify a seat number, it makes no difference, the club would still have to reserve a seat so that doesn’t solve the problem.

2 hours ago, rsb said:

i was a flexi ticket holder last two seasons went in to ticket office to check how many games i had left and was told by the ticket office that there would be no 10 match tickets but there might be a half season ticket but there is still no announcement from the club

Rsb, it must be a breakdown in communication or it depends on who you speak to in the ticket office. The reason I say this is that when I went to get my ticket for the Swindon game in the Play Offs, I enquired about the ten game ticket and I was told that they normally issue them after the early bird ST has finished, which is correct and to expect an announcement then. 

1 minute ago, Conrad said:

Don’t get me wrong, I’m in favour of the 10 game tickets for those that can’t attend every game, but to those saying there’s no need to specify a seat number, it makes no difference, the club would still have to reserve a seat so that doesn’t solve the problem.

And that's where I think communication from the club is so antiquated. If you email the club you don't get a reply.

I've bought an ST this season so I've no argument with the club but let's say there's 500 with a 10 game ticket last season. We knew the Bristol and Newport games were going to be important fixtures with a high home following so why not sent a global email asking those 500 2 weeks in advance if they were coming or not? You could say that if there's no reply after a week then their seat will not be reserved.

This is only an example so hopefully I won't get lots of opinions pulling it to pieces but my point is that I don't think the club are proactive enough on seating availability and a lot of information is found out second hand..just like the 10 game ticket no longer being available!

3 minutes ago, Conrad said:

So what your saying is cup games should be all ticket matches after season ticket holders have had theres but how many season ticket holders don't go cup games

2 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

Rsb, it must be a breakdown in communication or it depends on who you speak to in the ticket office. The reason I say this is that when I went to get my ticket for the Swindon game in the Play Offs, I enquired about the ten game ticket and I was told that they normally issue them after the early bird ST has finished, which is correct and to expect an announcement then. 

I was told by the ticket office manager herself

6 minutes ago, DazFred said:

And that's where I think communication from the club is so antiquated. If you email the club you don't get a reply.

I've bought an ST this season so I've no argument with the club but let's say there's 500 with a 10 game ticket last season. We knew the Bristol and Newport games were going to be important fixtures with a high home following so why not sent a global email asking those 500 2 weeks in advance if they were coming or not? You could say that if there's no reply after a week then their seat will not be reserved.

This is only an example so hopefully I won't get lots of opinions pulling it to pieces but my point is that I don't think the club are proactive enough on seating availability and a lot of information is found out second hand..just like the 10 game ticket no longer being available!

I have done the same but have health problems so in winter did not go to matches I know we have big games this season and could be sell outs but not all season ticket holders go every game so we have 6000 season ticket say plus 500  10 match ticket  plus 1000 v i p  plus 3000 away fans ground holds 15000 so still leaves 4500 empty seats

So what your saying is cup games should be all ticket matches after season ticket holders have had theres but how many season ticket holders don't go cup games
Season ticket holders have to buy a match ticket like anybody else for a cup game. Whether a game is all ticket is a different matter. An all ticket game for a section of the ground where every ticket has a seat number allows every seat to be used. If seat numbers are not used a lower limit is set since single seats will be unfilled as groups will not use them.

Sent from my SM-A715F using onevalefan mobile app

25 minutes ago, DazFred said:

Daz, I used my ten game ticket before our last three home games so just bought three extra tickets. I don’t know about saving seats but have said with some fans family and friends will buy them. There are an elderly father, daughter and son who have season tickets, who sit behind me, however for the Brentford FA Cup game three ppl they’d not seen at PVFC before had taken their seats, so they decided just to move so that there was no confrontation.

15 hours ago, Playa Amodores said:

Well from fans I’ve spoken today who live in SoT, none of them knew either, one of them has a box at VP. You must be special. Perhaps you should have broadcast an announcement on behalf of the club

The club announced it via a tweet. I am sure it was posted on here too. 

Perhaps you should stop being sarcastic and stop crying like a little baby because the club dont give you a personal phone call when a policy is changed. Some people!!

Archived