onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Wembley official attendance/Season Ticket Sales

What it says to me is how progressive a club we have become and I am looking forward to the older Bycars and Railway getting some serious upgrading in the not too distant future.

What it's says to me is... We'll keep spending money on the Pimms clique whilst the rest of us stand in the rain choosing between a pie or a sausage roll to devour and take a piss in a toilet Captain Caveman would do his best to avoid.

Advert

7 hours ago, Frank Mustard said:

What it's says to me is... We'll keep spending money on the Pimms clique whilst the rest of us stand in the rain choosing between a pie or a sausage roll to devour and take a piss in a toilet Captain Caveman would do his best to avoid.

U should of tried harder at school then 

It will take more than one season to rebuild Vale Park, Lorne St has taken more than 20 years to start to earn what it was designed to do.

Sent from my SM-A715F using onevalefan mobile app

12 hours ago, Frank Mustard said:
On 07/07/2022 at 10:08, Alsager Whites said:
Was there ever an offering of tickets for the new hospitality suite? I was interested in purchasing but never saw an official channel for doing so! 

Nothing at all. Apparently you have to be a member of the Prawn sandwich and Pimms clique.

I don't like the fact that the new hospitality suite hasn't been offered to all fans. I was seriously considering it. Who was chosen for it? Why were they chosen? Is there a bit of a clique forming? 

All fans should be equal. I should have the exact same chance as buying tickets for the new suite as everyone else. I contacted the club on email to no response.

Bit poor as I held off buying a season ticket so I could buy hospitality, and now have paid the higher price. 

9 hours ago, andy jones said:

What it says to me is how progressive a club we have become and I am looking forward to the older Bycars and Railway getting some serious upgrading in the not too distant future.

Bycars being upgraded to Hamil 🔜 👍🏻

I don't like the fact that the new hospitality suite hasn't been offered to all fans. I was seriously considering it. Who was chosen for it? Why were they chosen? Is there a bit of a clique forming? 
All fans should be equal. I should have the exact same chance as buying tickets for the new suite as everyone else. I contacted the club on email to no response.
Bit poor as I held off buying a season ticket so I could buy hospitality, and now have paid the higher price. 

My understanding is that there was all ready a waiting list for corporate seating

52 minutes ago, Alsager Whites said:

I think it will be! It’s just sorting out all the long term people who have had a corporate seat for a while and giving them chance to move to other areas if the new arrangements don’t suit. Although I have lost a great seat I am fully supportive of the club maximising corporate income. The club are doing there best to be fair but have to make the most of the facilities. We need more money coming into the club to progress, let’s just support them in there effort’s 

21 hours ago, Frank Mustard said:
On 07/07/2022 at 10:08, Alsager Whites said:
Was there ever an offering of tickets for the new hospitality suite? I was interested in purchasing but never saw an official channel for doing so! 

Nothing at all. Apparently you have to be a member of the Prawn sandwich and Pimms clique.

Far from it mate. For over 40 years I've  supported Vale via the open Hamil End, open Lorne Street Paddock, Railway Stand and Lorne Street Stand. I'm  a basic fan willing and able, fortunately to be able to afford "a little comfort in my elder years, "with my wife. We held off renewal of excellent seats in Lorne Street and as there was no official news from the Club close to the early bird closure date we chose to visit Vale where we met Sue Potts and were able to have a fantastic chat and viewing of available seats to our budget. Brilliant and friendly attitude from Sue persuaded us to relinquish our Lorne Street seats and take up seats in hospitality without a 3 course meal each game. OK we have paid more for the "priviledge" but it's money in Vale's coffers. I hope to upgrade into better seats as Vale progress up the League. We are ALL fans, so please don't suggest we are part of a "clique". Because we can afford to better our seats makes us no less of a proper, ordinary fan. VTID.

I’ve been into the Vale shop today to enquire about the ten game ticket. As someone on here stated earlier that they were told that they weren’t doing a ten game ticket. I can confirm this as that’s what I was told today. Just means with the increase in admission costs I won’t be attending so many games. I guess this is what happens when you get promoted. Just wish the club had put this information out, at the earliest opportunity.

22 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

I’ve been into the Vale shop today to enquire about the ten game ticket. As someone on here stated earlier that they were told that they weren’t doing a ten game ticket. I can confirm this as that’s what I was told today. Just means with the increase in admission costs I won’t be attending so many games. I guess this is what happens when you get promoted. Just wish the club had put this information out, at the earliest opportunity.

How did I know about this in March when I live 10,000 miles away. This is old news.

17 minutes ago, MelbourneValiant said:

How did I know about this in March when I live 10,000 miles away. This is old news.

Well from fans I’ve spoken today who live in SoT, none of them knew either, one of them has a box at VP. You must be special. Perhaps you should have broadcast an announcement on behalf of the club

30 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

I was told this last season when we had about 5 home games left NO 10 game ticket but where looking at a half season ticket instead the club have let the shift workers and and other fans that can't make every game down they could have told fans when the early bird tickets went on sale  that there would be no 10 match ticket last season they said they had 1000 J Vs season ticket holders this year they have said nothing about the J Vs season tickets are they still included in the season ticket total.   Have bit the bullit and payed for an early bird concession season ticket for the bycars.

35 minutes ago, MelbourneValiant said:

It’s not old news, you may have heard rumours but as far as I am aware, there has been no official announcement, even now I have not heard an announcement, I was intending to purchase my 10 match ticket in July, as I have done before 

Archived