onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Summer transfer targets/rumours, retained list etc

werstayinup

Advert

4 hours ago, Walka003 said:

Every chance he's on the shortlist. 5-year deal will mean vale get a big compensation package if anything comes of it.

I’m informed by LTFC fan the talk is they’ve accepted £5m compensation should Jones go to Southampton. The odds for this to happen with Sky bet is 1/33. So from this it’s fair to assume it’s a done deal

1 hour ago, Playa Amodores said:

I’m informed by LTFC the talk is they’ve accepted £5m compensation should Jones go to Southampton. The odds for this to happen with Sky bet is 1/33. So from this it’s fair to assume it’s a done deal

Shame, I had a bet on Forest, Bournemouth and Leeds to go down. Looks like that’s out the window with Southampton joining Forest and Bournemouth for relegation. Saying that, either Bournemouth or Forest could stay up as Wolves are imploding.

4 hours ago, werstayinup said:

Loves it here does DC BUT just the same as players every manager has a price .

Not sure if there is any truth in it or not but i have no doubt that clubs will be looking at DC when they sack a manager because of how well he has done/is doing at Vale.Lets not forget though this is the man who turned down Leeds to stay in League One

I think...hope...that DC fully appreciates the working relationship he has with his staff and the owners, and realises he's unlikely to get that same relationship anywhere else?

1 hour ago, philpvfc said:

Shame, I had a bet on Forest, Bournemouth and Leeds to go down. Looks like that’s out the window with Southampton joining Forest and Bournemouth for relegation. Saying that, either Bournemouth or Forest could stay up as Wolves are imploding.

Phil, I’ll keep my fingers crossed that your bet wins 🤞

Loves it here does DC BUT just the same as players every manager has a price .
Not sure if there is any truth in it or not but i have no doubt that clubs will be looking at DC when they sack a manager because of how well he has done/is doing at Vale.Lets not forget though this is the man who turned down Leeds to stay in League One
To be fair, I suspect Leeds were turned down because they were owned then by Masimo Cellino. He wouldn't have lasted 6 months with that nutter in charge!

20 hours ago, Rampant Zebra said:

I thought I had already mentioned Adam Murray as my preferred candidate.

That makes you even more weird than i previously thought. I can imagine you sat at your keyboard getting very excited with the prospect of Darrell going to Luton 🤣

The lad who told me about speedy going to Stoke weeks ago told me about the other things also .
Hopefully the DC story is a load of nonsense .
But if true no wonder all the Vale forums are quiet at present .
Bad enough us losing revenue with big cup exit without losing our manager who in my opinion is the reason why I go Vale more often these days more so than the players
UtV

Archived