onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

17 minutes ago, Guppys left peg said:

Walsall fans will never admit it but with that clown they have running them it's not hard to see why DC happily left them for us. They come across very similar to us under Smurthwaite.

Wish Rodders well recovering though, never wish injury on anyone.

They will also never admit it that DC with “his players” (their words) had them on the verge of the playoffs.

Their new set up with there has them on the verge of battling relegation to the football league.

I tried having a sensible conversation with their fans when we signed Dc about whether he was hamstrung by his environment… but all I could get off them was “he’s rubbish”

Guess they are being proven wrong. Not that they will admit it.

Advert

They will also never admit it that DC with “his players” (their words) had them on the verge of the playoffs.
Their new set up with there has them on the verge of battling relegation to the football league.
I tried having a sensible conversation with their fans when we signed Dc about whether he was hamstrung by his environment… but all I could get off them was “he’s rubbish”
They're no different than how some of ours would be when confronted with the same discussion re Askey, Aspin etc. Football fans are largely extremely obstinate and blinkered when it comes to former personnel. They tend to be either 'garbage' or 'quality'. There's no in between.

20 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

Their forum is amazing at the minute. The Bristol rovers match thread is hilarious 

Their forum is probably like most of the others out there, populated by either the self opinionated, lonely attention seekers, general outliers, drunks/dust heads or those that tick all of the aforementioned boxes, such as myself. Ahem….

• 2 weeks later...

Cremonese hit the summit of Serie B today after a 3-1 win over Parma. Looking very promising for them to be playing Serie A football next season!

Dennis Politic not even in the matchday squad & yet to make a start. Looks like he's nowhere near their first 11. I wonder if in time, he will regret making that move. The money & the lifestyle will undoubtedly be great but... if you're not playing football, what's the point.

Hope he can break into their side at some point.

On 04/02/2022 at 13:16, Iron Curtain said:

I've dipped into their fans' forum a couple of times, recently (read only), and - whilst I have no love for their fans and the club I do feel tremendously for them! The comments they are making...except about us...and the way they are being treated are eerily reminiscent of our time under Smurthtwat...and no football fan should have that heaped upon them!

• 1 month later...
Been speaking to a Hartlepool fan - he sends his love to Lucas - and he said we're looking at their left back, David Ferguson. No idea if there's any truth in it and seems a bit early to be planning for next season but I guess Benning will be off so there'll be a vacancy.

Why will benning be off ?? Did I miss something

Been speaking to a Hartlepool fan - he sends his love to Lucas - and he said we're looking at their left back, David Ferguson. No idea if there's any truth in it and seems a bit early to be planning for next season but I guess Benning will be off so there'll be a vacancy.
Interesting as we appear fairly well stocked at LB. Would suggest someones off at the end of the year. Just looked him up and expected him to be a young lad for some reason, 27 still a good age as Conor Hall proves. 5 goals from full back so far this year

Archived