onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Barrow

Fosse69

Advert

Just now, boslemportvale91 said:

Glad i didn't bother with today. This is Aspin/Brown/Glover bad now. 

If we lose today no can defend and think Askey is the right man for the job. 

No no, @Rampant Zebra reckons the majority are happy with 1 shot at home against a sunday league team. Only 0.015% want him out remember. 

1 minute ago, Biddulph_PV said:

I’ve had more enjoyment cleaning my oven of yesterday’s Turkey juice than watching that sh!te. Absolute garbage and nothing positive whatsoever to come from that 45 mins other than that it will be impossible to have another one quite as bad.

Pissing myself at that 

Quality. 

And epitome of how bad it is 

Just now, Vale1995 said:

Cant believe the standard we have dropped too 

I can.  The players don't seem interested anymore and not trying.  JA and Co can't get them to play and makes weird late subs, so we know they will win this one.  

JA and Co brought them in and they are letting him down.  

Will he change the team during the half time, no he wont.  He will change it around in the 75-80 minute when the sub can't do anything.  Yes I meant to put sub, rather than subs, as he wont take the chance to make multiple subs like other managers do and change how they are playing.

Basically in any other circumstances he has 45 minutes to save his job. 

Mass changes needed .

Whitehead and Mills are horrendous players. Makes Anthony Kay look like Iniesta does Whitehead. 

Hurst looks most probable to do something to his credit which is a sad indictment of where we are at 

Archived