onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Synectic`s owner statement

valeblue

Advert

One of my fears is that he will sell the club to Hong Kong owners , with a clause that he still owns the land. That would be terrible. Assuming he is in Hong Kong.

He would do it out of spite for the fans.

I’m not laughing at u mate but

Hong Kong owners 😂😂😂😂

As if anyone believes someone from Hong Kong wants by the mighty vale

Smurf is mental .

Hong Kong owners

Smurf is mental .

It is the port they are interested in, with access to Liverpool for their containers.

Just a question.

Are people throwing everything into the Synectics

basket or are they prepared to get behind some other bid?Carol said she would work with those who met Smurthwaite’s asking price.

I think people are throwing everything into getting someone out not getting someone in..... if synectics is the only bidder it's just a natural consequence.

I think people are throwing everything into getting someone out not getting someone in..... if synectics is the only bidder it's just a natural consequence.

I’ll word it another way.Would people be prepared to get behind an unknown quantity?

Hong Kong owners 😂😂😂😂

Smurf is mental .

The only Hong Kong Smurthwaite is going to is the takeaway in Baddeley Green.

The devious clown is using that to try to drive up the price.

I’ll word it another way.Would people be prepared to get behind an unknown quantity?

Speaking for myself no but I'd expect many unknown quantities have purchased football clubs and done well and run there business properly

The difference with synetics(carol and kevin ) for me is they have shown interest in the club for a number of years now and have been treated atrociously by the owner on numerous occasions. But they have carried on supporting the club and actively got involved in not only the club's foundation but the wider community Burslem and in the city as a whole.

that shows real commitment to me not only to the club but also the area and also a mental toughness and ability to get things done.

So if a unknown quantity wants to come forward for me they would have to prove themselves to be equally committed not only to the club but the wider community also

Would you be prepared to get behind an unknown quantity?

If the unknown quantity was a cow with flatulence..... no.

To get behind something ie to support it you would have to know what it was, therefore it wouldn't be an unknown quantity.

I would suggest that if you have something in your life you don't want you get rid of it and it's probably easier to get rid of Smurf than the love of Vale.

Would you be prepared to get behind an unknown quantity?

If the unknown quantity was a cow with flatulence..... no.

To get behind something ie to support it you would have to know what it was, therefore it wouldn't be an unknown quantity.

I would suggest that if you have something in your life you don't want you get rid of it and it's probably easier to get rid of Smurf than the love of Vale.

The flatulence may not appear for a while.What then?Protests?Angry fans?I think most people trust CS which,personally,tends me to sway in their favour.They are already involved with the club and appear to be the right fit.At the end of the day people have to trust the new owner.

Archived