onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Synectic`s owner statement

valeblue

Possible reasons why NS won't sell to Synectics.

1. He's jealous of Carol because people like her and hate his guts.

2. He knows they will do a ten times better job of running the club than him and doesn't want to be shown up as totally incompetent.

3. He has something to hide behind the scenes.

4. He's just a greedy bugger.

Which do you think?

All 5 Jean , SMURTHWAITE GET OUT OF OUR CLUB!!!!!

Advert

Synectics and Smurthwaite have both put valuations on the table.I’d leave it to them.CS wants the club.I think it’s a case of how badly.4m looks a good offer to me but I’m neither buying or selling.I presume CS has seen the books to come up with their figure?

Synectics and Smurthwaite have both put valuations on the table.I’d leave it to them.CS wants the club.I think it’s a case of how badly.4m looks a good offer to me but I’m neither buying or selling.I presume CS has seen the books to come up with their figure?

Which ones?

The Club is worth very little and that figure will reduce alarmingly unless we stay up. Gates have been falling and they'll drop off the cliff if we go down and NS is still the owner.

No-one makes money out of a football club. We are in a worse position now than when he took over. If he gets his grubby hands on the Hugill money, the £1.25 in the first place and a small proportion of what he's supposedly loaned to the Club then he'll be doing well.

Anyone sensible would grab anything approaching £3 million and be doing cartwheels down the Hamil.

I suspect now that there is a fifth factor involved and that is that NS has been shaken and angered by the demonstrations and mud thrown at him and now he's digging in for spite and not inclined to budge.

I live in hope that the pressure will tell and eventually common sense will prevail but we are talking about Burslem's Donald Trump here and he could decide to ride it out as long as he wants if he's in no urgent need of the readies.

Hopefully his family and friends will tell him to reconsider, put his health first and go and suck as many lollipops as he likes in the Algarve.

Yet we are dealing with a temperamental, unstable know-all who likes to throw his weight around and not lose face. That's the crux of the matter now I think.

The Club is worth very little and that figure will reduce alarmingly unless we stay up. Gates have been falling and they'll drop off the cliff if we go down and NS is still the owner.

No-one makes money out of a football club. We are in a worse position now than when he took over. If he gets his grubby hands on the Hugill money, the £1.25 in the first place and a small proportion of what he's supposedly loaned to the Club then he'll be doing well.

Anyone sensible would grab anything approaching £3 million and be doing cartwheels down the Hamil.

I suspect now that there is a fifth factor involved and that is that NS has been shaken and angered by the demonstrations and mud thrown at him and now he's digging in for spite and not inclined to budge.

I live in hope that the pressure will tell and eventually common sense will prevail but we are talking about Burslem's Donald Trump here and he could decide to ride it out as long as he wants if he's in no urgent need of the readies.

Hopefully his family and friends will tell him to reconsider, put his health first and go and suck as many lollipops as he likes in the Algarve.

Yet we are dealing with a temperamental, unstable know-all who likes to throw his weight around and not lose face. That's the crux of the matter now I think.

I was slagged off for suggesting he may turn spiteful.Get your tin hat on Sage.

He's definitely not the full shilling.

The original idea of instalments came from ............. Smurtwaite

Didn’t he want more upfront than was offered? More upfront and a lesser time for the instalments may be the way forward.Instalments are better for potential buyers but not for the seller.Emotions need to be put to one side.”No sentiment in business?”

I was slagged off for suggesting he may turn spiteful.Get your tin hat on Sage.

Be fair Howjy... you were called out for saying the fans would be to blame if Norman decided to be an idiot and ruin things out of spite... that would be the fault of only one man. Norman Snurthwaite.

Archived