onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Synectic`s owner statement

valeblue

He said when he took over the club he was worth £80 million. He told one of the B&G lads in the Vale bogs a couple of weeks ago that he was worth £130 million. Begs the question as to how he has accumulated £50 million in 6 years ...... legally?

Or perhaps he’s just an habitual liar.

Advert

He said when he took over the club he was worth £80 million. He told one of the B&G lads in the Vale bogs a couple of weeks ago that he was worth £130 million. Begs the question as to how he has accumulated £50 million in 6 years ...... legally?

Not bad for someone who’s supposedly retired

Surely this is now something ALL Vale fans can get behind now. The fact Norman wants the hugill money (despite playing no part in securing it), the takings from the concourse, plus a hugely inflated amount of cash on top surely puts to bed any naive view he's acting in the clubs best interests. He's looking out for number 1. The sooner he goes, the better. The viable alternative we knew was there, is even clearer for all to see. Finally now we must have a united fan base.

if everyone is boycotting putting cash into the club what about setting up a fund to help carol get that idiot out of the club

I'd glady put my (x2) season ticket monies in a fund.

All this needs moving on a notch now. I still think Norman will dig his heels in, not quite sure what his end game is, even if he has one. He has no interest in us as fans or Port Vale FC as an institution. £5.25m is ridiculous, I thought the past x2 offers from the Shanahans were shockingly high (just shows what I know).

Something will give, it is up to ALL fans to make a stance in the knowledge that there are better people out there willing to take on the club.

It will turn nasty, more so if results don't pick up in the next 2 games.

We as a group need to force change

if everyone is boycotting putting cash into the club what about setting up a fund to help carol get that idiot out of the club

If fans boycott and not part with ANY cash , as a business its worth very little other than the ground itself. The club is only worth money it can generate form sponsors and customers.

STOP BUYING ANYTHING PORT VALE UNTIL THIS IDIOT SELLS !!

Agree with your comments. This must be done in conjunction with the Supporters Club and B and G, let Smurthwaite realise we are together as one, until Mr Blobby has gone.

I'd glady put my (x2) season ticket monies in a fund.

All this needs moving on a notch now. I still think Norman will dig his heels in, not quite sure what his end game is, even if he has one. He has no interest in us as fans or Port Vale FC as an institution. £5.25m is ridiculous, I thought the past x2 offers from the Shanahans were shockingly high (just shows what I know).

Something will give, it is up to ALL fans to make a stance in the knowledge that there are better people out there willing to take on the club.

It will turn nasty, more so if results don't pick up in the next 2 games.

We as a group need to force change

I would happily put money into such a fund but Gormless Norman would simply keep asking for more.

He knows we aren't buying from the shop, he knows we aren't buying from the kiosks, however if we put money into a fund to pay over the odds he's just getting his cash from the long suffering fans via another route.

He's a vindictive type who is really going to shaft us all for having the gall to question his running of the club. Remember, he will never lose money on a deal but this is one deal he has decided to make as huge a profit on as possible.

I really can't see him selling to Synetics simply because that's what (I believe) the majority of fans want!

Carol can rest assured that if the/they do actually ever get to own the club that my season ticket money will be winging it's way to them pronto.

Vale till I die, Smurf OUT.

Possible reasons why NS won't sell to Synectics.

1. He's jealous of Carol because people like her and hate his guts.

2. He knows they will do a ten times better job of running the club than him and doesn't want to be shown up as totally incompetent.

3. He has something to hide behind the scenes.

4. He's just a greedy bugger.

Which do you think?

2. He knows they will do a ten times better job of running the club than him and doesn't want to be shown up as totally incompetent.

Which do you think?

70% number one and 10% each of the other three.

Which do you think?

I`m going for a little bit 1 and 2 and a lot of 3, 4 is just a given.

Archived