onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Synectic`s owner statement

valeblue

Why would anyone "chip in" to meet an over inflated price for a business?... absolute madness.

The scarves and flags offer the average fan an opportunity to show their displeasure of something they have limited control over.... without taking out a second mortgage to feed a slug more lettuce.

Chip in to protect the ground long term, keep up! 😘

Advert

All the information regarding synetics and their local work in the community is out there in the open

Regarding the installments it was normans idea as already stated and benificial to both parties

There are only one party who keep moving the goal posts here

I'd suggest to anyone go and speak to Norman if you can find him and then carol you'll find the difference startling

Actually Carol said they probably have as much money as Norman.They probably have and I don’t think Norman has as much as he claims.Much of their money will be tied up or used to expand the business and if Norman has as much as he claims why doesn’t he use some of it to improve the club.

He has taken about 2 million out of the club this year with his wheeling and dealing but none of it is due to his good business acumen.The Hugill money fell into his lap from the deal Micky Adams did with Bolton because they didn’t like dealing with Norman.He took a lower payment on the Alnwick deal so he could get his grubby hands on the money quicker.If he was so flush he could have waited for the full price.

He is just holding the fans to ransom to pay for his mistakes.

They have offered him the 1.25 million up front which is what he paid for it and now wants a lot more because he is a greedy bar steward.

When he took over he said he was worth 80 million now he says he is worth 130 million so where has the extra 50 million come from considering most of his companies aren’t trading.

Get HMRC in to investigate him.

What do you thing the price would rise to, say, if The Shanahans teamed up with Ian Donaldson and submitted a £3.5M joint bid, cash up front. Do you think he'd accept? Or would the price now become £4.5M. Or £5.5M?

I doubt he’d accept it as he’s already been offered more by them and he’s made payment terms clear. It would at least call him out.

Far more value in doing something like that to secure the ground forever than buying scarves and red cards. I’d chip in.

Do any of Black & Gold have any real money to chip in to assist SS though was my original question as from the outside it appears they don’t have names and faces in the public domain?

The irony of you saying that :doh::doh: James :wink:

I doubt he’d accept it as he’s already been offered mire by them and he’s made payment terms clear. It would at least call him out.

The answer is quite simple..... cut off the money supply.

He has been called out and caught out numerous times with no effect because he is full of unche (Thai word).... he's reportedly been caught out doing the penguin trot .... the only leverage is him using his own money.

Come on REP put your money where your mouth is.

Put up or shut up.

That’s just it, I’m not bothered either way and I’m not part of the Black and Gold lot or FST’s SDL lot.

What SS clearly needs is financial support to make an acceptable offer upfront to Smurf and the club is theirs and if CS is good to her word the ground will be ours as fans.

It's difficult to understand why people should be concerned about synectics running Vale at this moment in time..... they haven't offered any hard plans yet to judge..... they haven't bought it yet... they have simply made a couple of offers that have been rejected.

As for fans donations..... if it goes into Smurfs pocket no.... not a bloody penny... if after synectics has been successful and they want to sell the ground to a supporters trust at a reasonable price.... MAYBE

This one

This one

I think we are talking at cross purposes as any money supporters put in for the ground should be ring fenced for that purpose only and a declaration of trust entered into. Hopefully then as soon as she completes any proposed purchase she will then hand the ground over to the fans in trust. Be a great way to start her tenure as owner and would also give her a little money grace before campaigns start to begin in earnest against her in the future.

This has been answered so many times, by so many people.

1. It was Norman's idea.

2. It benefits the club as it leaves money available to invest into the club in the short term. Surely all Vale fans would want that?

1. According to Synetics.

2. Paying less enables them to spend more on the club short term. In other words, if they do their money on the purchase they can't fund the club in the short term. Almost like saying they can't afford to buy the club at the price set.

1. According to Synetics.

2. Paying less enables them to spend more on the club short term. In other words, if they do their money on the purchase they can't fund the club in the short term. Almost like saying they can't afford to buy the club at the price set.

The question you need to answer is simple. Do you want someone who has built up a hugely successful business providing over 350 jobs to the community with a wage bill about 6 times that of Vale or do you want a bloke who claims he's minted and does bugger all to progress the club? You shouldn't have to think too long for the answer.

I think we are talking at cross purposes as any money supporters put in for the ground should be ring fenced for that purpose only and a declaration of trust entered into. Hopefully then as soon as she completes any proposed purchase she will then hand the ground over to the fans in trust. Be a great way to start her tenure as owner and would also give her a little money grace before campaigns start to begin in earnest against her in the future.

I would suggest "not a penny" if it was to meet Smurfs inflated price.

Archived