onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Synectic`s owner statement

valeblue

That’s just it, I’m not bothered either way and I’m not part of the Black and Gold lot or FST’s SDL lot.

What SS clearly needs is financial support to make an acceptable offer upfront to Smurf and the club is theirs and if CS is good to her word the ground will be ours as fans.

Why should Synectics be held to ransom because they have the club at heart.

The greedy bar steward is hoping they will increase their offer for something worth about half what they have already offered.Eventually the penny might drop that that is the best offer he is going to get.

Already it is higher than what he was offered from his so called buyers in Hong Kong hence why he cancelled his trip because he expects to get more by playing his silly games.

Carol should now offer him a lower offer saying the club is worth less now in its current state.

If he wants to play games keep offering him less and making it public which may frighten off any future buyer.

For someone not bothered you seem to have a lot to say on the matter.

Advert

1. According to Synetics.

2. Paying less enables them to spend more on the club short term. In other words, if they do their money on the purchase they can't fund the club in the short term. Almost like saying they can't afford to buy the club at the price set.

So you believe a proven liar?

2. Paying less enables them to spend more on the club short term. In other words, if they do their money on the purchase they can't fund the club in the short term. Almost like saying they can't afford to buy the club at the price set.

Who would want to buy at the set price?..... it's overpriced.

Why should Synectics be held to ransom because they have the club at heart.

The greedy bar steward is hoping they will increase their offer for something worth about half what they have already offered.Eventually the penny might drop that that is the best offer he is going to get.

Already it is higher than what he was offered from his so called buyers in Hong Kong hence why he cancelled his trip because he expects to get more by playing his silly games.

Carol should now offer him a lower offer saying the club is worth less now in its current state.

If he wants to play games keep offering him less and making it public which may frighten off any future buyer.

For someone not bothered you seem to have a lot to say on the matter.

Just providing balance to all the hatred. If it was all very rational I’d sit back and simply read but a lot of the nonsense spouted is way over the top.

Does anyone have any doubt we won’t be here again in 3 years time with whoever the new owners are?

1. Now who should I believe, Carol, or Norman? Can I get back to you on that one.

2. No...that's you putting 2 and 2 together and getting all confused.

Besides, Carol made a great point. It doesn't matter so much on wealth, but intentions of what to do with that wealth. We know Norman's, he won't invest, Carol has said she will....which do you prefer?

The price set is well over the odds. Everybody appreciates that. They're offering him (in the loosest possible sense of the word ) goodwill in order to clear off quickly.

They may well have the money but not the cash. Very few people would, and even those who do would still prefer to go down the road of staged payments.

Smurthwaite isn't rejecting this over any genuine concerns about their ability to buy; he's rejecting it because he doesn't want to sell.

Just providing balance to all the hatred. If it was all very rational I’d sit back and simply read but a lot of the nonsense spouted is way over the top.

Does anyone have any doubt we won’t be here again in 3 years time with whoever the new owners are?

To provide balance..... who knows?.... like life you fight the battles you have not the ones you might or might not have in the future.

The question you need to answer is simple. Do you want someone who has built up a hugely successful business providing over 350 jobs to the community with a wage bill about 6 times that of Vale or do you want a bloke who claims he's minted and does bugger all to progress the club? You shouldn't have to think too long for the answer.

But jean, people still question if they actually do employ such numbers and contribute to the local community orginisations which they claim, quite baffling!!!!

What actual proof do we have that smurfwaite actually does anything he could be on the dole for all we know

The fit and proper test was not done him alone I doubt if he'd have passed if that was the case

That’s just it, I’m not bothered either way and I’m not part of the Black and Gold lot or FST’s SDL lot.

What SS clearly needs is financial support to make an acceptable offer upfront to Smurf and the club is theirs and if CS is good to her word the ground will be ours as fans.

CS from SS has stated that she and her husband have similar wealth to what Smurthwaite has.So where to you get it clearly needs financial support from? Dont forget the original instalments idea came from Norman Smurthwaite.

The question you need to answer is simple. Do you want someone who has built up a hugely successful business providing over 350 jobs to the community with a wage bill about 6 times that of Vale or do you want a bloke who claims he's minted and does bugger all to progress the club? You shouldn't have to think too long for the answer.

Stoke Audi is bigger than Port Vale. Don't forget that.

Anyway, why do you assume that I need to ask that question. I have already said Synetics are preferable to Normal Smurthwaite. But that's not saying much. My point is that we have (once again) got ourselves into such a state that we are happy for 'anyone but the current owner' to own the club. The same as what happened with V2001.

What happens in three years when Synetics are basically a reincarnated V2001 - Lovely ideas but no money or football knowhow - is what worries me.

Archived