onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The Norman Mysteries

Bede

I really believe Norman needs to be pitied because he has serious mental issues.In the old days he would be the village idiot but has taken it to another level.

He seems to get his enjoyment from lording it over the peasants by saying its my bat and my ball and if I take them away you can’t play.

Shame really because if he had handled the club properly and invested some money to improve it he would be a local hero instead of a pantomine villain.

He seems to be living in the old days as he thinks can exercise Droit du seigneur over his staff!

Advert

I really believe Norman needs to be pitied because he has serious mental issues.In the old days he would be the village idiot but has taken it to another level.

He seems to get his enjoyment from lording it over the peasants by saying its my bat and my ball and if I take them away you can’t play.

Shame really because if he had handled the club properly and invested some money to improve it he would be a local hero instead of a pantomine villain.

A pantomine villain isn't really appropriate imho. You boo a pantomine villain but you don't really hate them. This creature is just a villain who IS really hated!! He may find out just how much before too long.

Port Vale is not about to die. Even if we go non league we'll still have a club that people follow.

The aim then will be to get back into league 2.

If fans stop going if we get relegated then I'd question how much of a Vale fan they were in the first place.

Silly mole

There may be some more Norman Mystreries in Alsager

watch this space

Apparently he has bought her a house with some of the Hugill money.

Better than giving it to Aspin to waste.

No wonder he doesn’t want to sell as he is having his cake and eating it.

Wonder what Mrs Smurthwaite thinks about his extra curricular activities.

The latest Norman rumour that I heard on Saturday (from someone very well connected at the Club, but even then I'm not sure I believe it at all) is that the pitch is being sorted at the end of the season, with undersoil heating, at a cost of £500,000! I said I'll believe it when I see it. Fair play to the guy who told me, he was adamant, but if it was true then Norman either has no intention of selling, or his director's 'loans' are about to increase again!

The latest Norman rumour that I heard on Saturday (from someone very well connected at the Club, but even then I'm not sure I believe it at all) is that the pitch is being sorted at the end of the season, with undersoil heating, at a cost of £500,000! I said I'll believe it when I see it. Fair play to the guy who told me, he was adamant, but if it was true then Norman either has no intention of selling, or his director's 'loans' are about to increase again!

Seems far fetched but maybe if what you have heard is true there was a little truth in a potential sponsor for it who ducked out as a result of the unrest. After all he has negotiated with Manorshop to get the Lorne Street stand lights sorted.

Was your source a local rather excitable media star?

This is a job for Graham McGarry and his hard-hitting questions like "Are you hoping to see an improvement in the pitch with this £500,000 investment?"

Archived