onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The Norman Mysteries

Bede

Believe it or not, there are plenty of Vale fans who think this is none of our business.

Bravo to those people who are collating this information and asking entirely reasonable questions.

I just hope this doesn't cost us another £500,000 in stadium sponsorship :laugh:

Advert

So almost 2 million pound added to the coffers in 2 years and absolutely nothing to show for it absolutely shocking

Give us our money back smurfwaite

Maybe we can sue him under the trade description act for saying he would take us out of Division 1.What he didn’t say was he would take us down to Division 2 not up to the championship.

REP... a genuine question.

Do you read these articles and still think “I don’t mind if he stays”... do you not think an owner who would maintain the same revenue based budget Smurthwaite has promised us BUT who would invest the windfalls would be better?

Forget you deflection point that there are no serious buyers... that gets us into the value discussion.

Simply based on your “I don’t care if he goes or stays”... does that seriously still hold?

The Sentinel is at least a year too late as there is so much about Smurthwaite that doesn't add up. How can someone reputedly make so much money yet be so prevalent in making bad decisions in the case of PVFC.

Unless of course those “bad” decisions were intentional.

I have thought for a while now, and indeed have stated so on these very pages, that he intends liquidating the club. None of his decisions over the last 2/3 years have encouraged me to alter this opinion.

There will be no administration safety net this time as all of the alleged debt is to The Blue One. Then when that pesky football thing is out of the way he can do whatever he wants with the land.

Covenant I hear people cry ! But how long will that hold once there’s no team to play there ?

Port Vale Just mentioned on TalkSPORT while they were discussing Blackpool, it said other owners should be looking over their shoulders now as a court has ruled in favour of fans concern and removed director who has allegedly stripped the club of monies

Unless of course those “bad” decisions were intentional.

I have thought for a while now, and indeed have stated so on these very pages, that he intends liquidating the club. None of his decisions over the last 2/3 years have encouraged me to alter this opinion.

There will be no administration safety net this time as all of the alleged debt is to The Blue One. Then when that pesky football thing is out of the way he can do whatever he wants with the land.

Covenant I hear people cry ! But how long will that hold once there’s no team to play there ?

So what would he do with the land?

Archived