onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The Norman Mysteries

Bede

Is there something in those articles we didn’t know about,Beef??FST is life president of SDL.Outed last week.

So despite knowing all that stuff you still supported and defended him?? shame on your Howjy, shame on you.... and before you say you didn’t... yes you did.

Feels a bit like the SDL are starting to feel a little foolish... like they were backing a lame horse and they realise that they look stupid by claiming over and over it could win the race as it fell further and further behind and everyone else knew it was a failure.

Be gentle on them... the embarrassment of coming to the realisation that they have been supporting our joke of an owner must hurt deep down.

Advert

You wouldn't be trying to wind me up by any chance would you Howjy?

Besides the fact that you're basing it on your incorrect interpretation of a post where I was clearly talking about REP, not Elav Trop, continuously going on about it could only be an attempt (albeit a poor one) to wind me up. Which would make you a WUM. You're not a WUM are you?

Thanks for the name check sweet cheeks!

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much, FST is the SDL!

Ah the old ‘you deserve the club you will get’ threats!

Even though we all support the same club 🙄

Don’t tell us you are a better fan?

I think the point is that mario doesn’t deserve the club your saviour is delivering.

You do though... you have posted over and over and over and over again defending him and twisting every situation so as to deflect blame from Smurthwaite. And even worse you are not man enough to admit it and claim you sit on the fence. YOU will get the club YOU deserve.

Others unfortunately won’t.

I think the point is that mario doesn’t deserve the club your saviour is delivering.

You do though... you have posted over and over and over and over again defending him and twisting every situation so as to deflect blame from Smurthwaite. And even worse you are not man enough to admit it and claim you sit on the fence. YOU will get the club YOU deserve.

In your warped opinion.

Just because I am a fan of the club that doesn’t hate him doesn’t mean I or any of the others are particularly a fan of Smurf, we are supporters who support the club, not any owner past or present or future. Who the hell supports a club to support the owner, people go too far with their hatred and throw their toys out of the pram.

I will reiterate yet again I don’t care if he stays or goes though I will be disgusted if it is proven that he said and meant the comments attributed to him Tuesday night however much he may or may not have been abused or provoked.

Ah the old ‘you deserve the club you will get’ threats!

Even though we all support the same club 🙄

Don’t tell us you are a better fan?

The person who said the old “get what you deserve “ more than anyone has been very quiet recently and seems to have changed sides 😉

In your warped opinion.

Just because I am a fan of the club that doesn’t hate him doesn’t mean I or any of the others are particularly a fan of Smurf, we are supporters who support the club, not any owner past or present or future. Who the hell supports a club to support the owner, people go too far with their hatred and throw their toys out of the pram.

I will reiterate yet again I don’t care if he stays or goes though I will be disgusted if it is proven that he said and meant the comments attributed to him Tuesday night however much he may or may not have been abused or provoked.

I always wondered what backpedaling and retrospective justification sounded like.

You defended him.

He is indefensible.

Despite all the stuff in these well written articles... of which you said nothing was “new” and you knew about it all... you don’t care if he stays!!!!

You attacked anyone who had a bad word to say about him.

They simply cared enough about the club you are a “fan of.”

They were right.

You are wrong.

Despite your efforts to try and make a joke of the SDL title you and your friends have earned... it hasn’t worked. You are the SDL and you look like fools.

I'd argue that he pays his money and cares about PVFC as much as everyone else does on here.

What he posts on an internet forum has very little impact on whether the owner sells the club and so it's wrong to claim that solely on that basis it will be REP's fault if the club gets any worse.

It's a shoddy emotional trick which is used on a daily basis on here. I don't think there's any place for it and I respect people who feel the need to try and insult people a lot less than people who don't resort to that stuff.

It's a load of ******** to claim you are a better vale fan than anyone else because you believed some internet rumours first.

So despite knowing all that stuff you still supported and defended him?? shame on your Howjy, shame on you.... and before you say you didn’t... yes you did.

Feels a bit like the SDL are starting to feel a little foolish... like they were backing a lame horse and they realise that they look stupid by claiming over and over it could win the race as it fell further and further behind and everyone else knew it was a failure.

Be gentle on them... the embarrassment of coming to the realisation that they have been supporting our joke of an owner must hurt deep down.

Show me the posts where I’ve defended Smurthwaite.Do you and FST live in Hamil Road flats?

As per the OVF T&Cs.

But it's not just REP, several others are just the same.

Best thing to do is to use the ignore button.

Now, can we return our collective focus on the PVFC Owner.

Thanks.

And this is my whole point!!!!!!!!!

Can we ban him for deflecting EVERY thread towards him?!!!

PVFC is about to die and he thinks it’s a barrel of laughs.

Get rid of him.

Archived