onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The Norman Mysteries

Bede

I was part of the protests to get Bill Bratt etc out. Norman has more money than any owner we've had before.

The grass is not always greener. Be careful.

Yes, but I’d rather have a decent owner with £2 million, and there are some, rather than a cheating liar with (doubtfully) , £130 million. Hell isn’t full yet.

Advert

PVFC is about to die and he thinks it’s a barrel of laughs.

Get rid of him.

Port Vale is not about to die. Even if we go non league we'll still have a club that people follow.

The aim then will be to get back into league 2.

If fans stop going if we get relegated then I'd question how much of a Vale fan they were in the first place.

Port Vale is not about to die. Even if we go non league we'll still have a club that people follow.

If fans stop going if we get relegated then I'd question how much of a Vale fan they were in the first place.

:laugh:

Yeah, because real fans should just accept their club being absolutely shafted by someone who has literally NO IDEA what they are doing. They should stand and watch as the club lurches from one disastrous season to the next because of the actions of an idiot. The same idiot who openly states "I'm not bothered about season ticket sales".

Yep, true fans take all that **** and keep coming back for more.

56 years for me, the longest relationship I've ever had and my loyalty to Port Vale is unquestionable,to get relegated to non league when it was so avoidable will be the final curtain I'm afraid.

The clubs who get relegated and manage to get back are normally progressive well run and with a plan in fact everything Port Vale can only dream of.

If we don't go down this season, we most certainly will next.

Smurthwaite will get his comeuppance, thats inevitable,whether the club survives is another matter,I know one thing I wouldn't want the blood of Port Vale Football Club on my hands.

You haven't got a clue Norman/Dani/A.N. Other

You haven't got a clue Norman/Dani/A.N. Other
It seems I do have a clue. The fans on this forum that hate Norman Smurthwaite only represent a certain amount of Port Vale Fans.

A lot of fans are only bothered about the football and couldn't care less who owns the club. Watching port Vale is a hobby.

Some fans think Norman Smurthwaite is a good owner.

It seems I do have a clue. The fans on this forum that hate Norman Smurthwaite only represent a certain amount of Port Vale Fans.

A lot of fans are only bothered about the football and couldn't care less who owns the club. Watching port Vale is a hobby.

Thanks for your input. You're fooling nobody but thanks nonetheless.

Let's see the attendances next season and see how big this "lot of fans" really is. We are heading for the lowest season-ticket sales in decades but that's OK as the chairman doesn't care so why would we?

I'm happy to have a bet with you that if Deadweight remains at the club our first home game will have an attendance of less than 2,000.

£50 bet, loser's money goes to the winner's choice of charity.

What do you say?

I'm happy to have a bet with you that if Deadweight remains at the club our first home game will have an attendance of less than 2,000.

What do you say?

That sounds perfectly fine with me.

If we stay up we'll have 3000 easy.

It has nothing to do with how much a Vale fan you are, I find that statement ridiculous, a typical school playground response. In the end we are all customers of Port Vale Football Club and it is the contempt of the owner towards his customers that will ultimately drive them away.

For me it’s about principles. I’ve had a season ticket 36 years, do a round trip of 150 miles for each home game and have done for 25 years. I’ve done the hard yards with Vale and will always be a supporter, but my principles will dictate how and where I spend my cash. Next season, I’m just not prepared to give my money to a person who completely mismanages it, sneers at my custom and delivers a product that turns my leisure time into an experience that makes me miserable week after week. I’ll attend a few away games on the money I’ve saved and still support the team with a clear conscience.

What do you say?

I’ll have some of that,if I may,smithie.No bet if he has gone?

Archived