onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The Norman Mysteries

Bede

Advert

I just hope we have a club to support, the badge is immaterial to me.

Not wrong but the fact that there are so many who care, as evidenced by the number of posters on here, means the club will survive even Smurthwaite in some form. I just hope the ******** goes soon.

Not wrong but the fact that there are so many who care, as evidenced by the number of posters on here, means the club will survive even Smurthwaite in some form. I just hope the ******** goes soon.

I just hope and pray you are correct.

Good to see the Sentinel covering the issue all this week. Seems they've asked Smurthwaite for a response and not had one, similar to Radio Stoke.

He most certainly won't be enjoying this scrutiny of his affairs both at and outside of the club. For one who seemed to revel in media exposure he's remarkably shy all of a sudden.

I'm hoping for a good performance and win on Saturday and a real roasting for Smurthwaite from the fans. He won't enjoy being jeered and mocked in front of his precious hosts.

Good to see the Sentinel covering the issue all this week. Seems they've asked Smurthwaite for a response and not had one, similar to Radio Stoke.

He most certainly won't be enjoying this scrutiny of his affairs both at and outside of the club. For one who seemed to revel in media exposure he's remarkably shy all of a sudden.

I'm hoping for a good performance and win on Saturday and a real roasting for Smurthwaite from the fans. He won't enjoy being jeered and mocked in front of his precious hosts.

The real problem we have is Smurthwaite has only got see the remaining games out and then it all goes quiet at Vale Park,he can then escape to Portugal and sit around the pool, if he doesn't already do that before the season ends.

The real problem we have is Smurthwaite has only got see the remaining games out and then it all goes quiet at Vale Park,he can then escape to Portugal and sit around the pool, if he doesn't already do that before the season ends.

Thats when he gets the reports that ST sales are not going well....and shop sales of the new shirt are non exsistant..

In Blackpool's case the court ruled in favour of Valeri Belokon.

But Belokon has a charge against him in Kyrgyzstan for money laundering so cannot take control at Blackpool as he then fails the FA’s farcical “fit and proper” test.

Frying pan and fire seems to spring to mind for the long suffering fans.

Thats when he gets the reports that ST sales are not going well....and shop sales of the new shirt are non exsistant..

And thats when he cuts the budget even further blaming the supporters for not being true supporters and for not supporting the club and that in turn allows us to sink further into the depths.

The reason for my original post is once the season has finished Smurthwaite will vanish into thin air and the supporters will not have a focal point for demonstrating,so he only has to "Survive" until May and then he can disappear and avoid any earache.

I notice REP has deleted his usual sarcastic unfunny comment regarding my original post which he will no doubt come back and deny.

And thats when he cuts the budget even further blaming the supporters for not being true supporters and for not supporting the club and that in turn allows us to sink further into the depths.

The reason for my original post is once the season has finished Smurthwaite will vanish into thin air and the supporters will not have a focal point for demonstrating,so he only has to "Survive" until May and then he can disappear and avoid any earache.

I notice REP has deleted his usual sarcastic unfunny comment regarding my original post which he will no doubt come back and deny.

I just want to know what extremes you want to go to as it has to be peaceful?

No need to blame anyone for smaller budgets, I’m sure we all want a sustainable club that’s lives within its own means, best way forwards until we find a multi millionaire who is happy to lose a few million.

I just want to know what extremes you want to go to as it has to be peaceful?

No need to blame anyone for smaller budgets, I’m sure we all want a sustainable club that’s lives within its own means, best way forwards until we find a multi millionaire who is happy to lose a few million.

It can't be sustainable until it's built up to the point that makes it possible to sustain itself... it needs targeted investment.... as ratner found out you can't keep selling crap to your customers when they realise it's crap.

Archived