onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The Norman Mysteries

Bede

Advert

It absolutely does I agree' date=' where are these potential buyers with such capital?[/quote']

There are people very interested in Vale who have plenty and I mean plenty of money ,whom I suspect would suspect even pay a little higher than they should BUT nowhere near what Gorm the **** head wants

He's supposedly flying out on the day of the Notts County game - how convenient.

If he says he is, he probably isn't,he's more likely going to Portugal to keep his head below the parapet,he's running the games down to avoid the protests I bet he's praying for the last game to come regardless which league we are in.

He's supposedly flying out on the day of the Notts County game - how convenient.

you couldn't make it up

I wonder if he will erm come back(I know,we know its **** but lets play along with Gorm a little) and say he is close to agreement but any protests at the next home game could scupper it

There are people very interested in Vale who have plenty and I mean plenty of money ,whom I suspect would suspect even pay a little higher than they should BUT nowhere near what Gorm the **** head wants

If that’s the case it would be good to see them come out and gather support. I’m very open minded so if I saw a better option long term for the club we all love I’d be in favour and so I’m sure would a few others who are sitting on the fence.

If he says he is, he probably isn't,he's more likely going to Portugal to keep his head below the parapet,he's running the games down to avoid the protests I bet he's praying for the last game to come regardless which league we are in.

I wonder if as the season ends protests move to lets say closer to home(that could mean anywhere by the way before his little boot lickers run back and tell tales)

If that’s the case it would be good to see them come out and gather support. I’m very open minded so if I saw a better option long term for the club we all love I’d be in favour and so I’m sure would a few others who are sitting on the fence.

I have been saying that for a while but I guess they have their reasons and we will have to understand that not everyone is an attention seeker like Mo …. imo and that's all it is,the removal of Gorm would gather pace ten fold if a fan with money openly showed their interest,i really wish they would

I have been saying that for a while but I guess they have their reasons and we will have to understand that not everyone is an attention seeker like Mo …. imo and that's all it is,the removal of Gorm would gather pace ten fold if a fan with money openly showed their interest,i really wish they would

Absolutely spot on mate. Who wouldn’t want that.

Out of interest were they around and interested in 2012 or is it a more recent development?

On a side note Mo was all about the show sadly but I liked Legal Beagle.

I aren't going name people but I am almost certain that ALL those currently interested in Vale have been mentioned on OVF.

If I was them I would wait and see what league we are in first as well...people are prepared to pay decent money but not stupid money,so why is a man not interested in football taking the abuse and clinging on,ask yourselves that...I just don't go with the opinion of there is no one else,no wealthy vale fans etc blah blah

Can we stop saying that anyone who takes over the club at any point needs to throw wedges of cash at it. The club needs to live as well as it can within its means BUT it needs to do everything it can to increase those means, not reduce them like the current incumbent.

Archived