onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The Norman Mysteries

Bede

I have been saying that for a while but I guess they have their reasons and we will have to understand that not everyone is an attention seeker like Mo …. imo and that's all it is,the removal of Gorm would gather pace ten fold if a fan with money openly showed their interest,i really wish they would

I would imagine the best thing to do for a potential buyer is sit on your money and wait until the club cant go any lower and pick it up for nowt, anyone buying now or showing interest our Judas will hold out for a high rate knowing the keenness and importance to the the buyer.

If someone bought now or end of season the team cant be affected and if we stay up or go down a high level of investment on/off the pitch is needed as we have been ran down so much as a business may as well save on the purchase price then use it for investment in the club

Advert

Can we stop saying that anyone who takes over the club at any point needs to throw wedges of cash at it. The club needs to live as well as it can within its means BUT it needs to do everything it can to increase those means, not reduce them like the current incumbent.

Bob on that is.

I think that's all any of us realistically want at vale.

It just needs to be in the right hands and to say it's not at the moment is understating it to the Nth degree!

All the players aside from Brown' date=' chuck them in a big human size blender and you’d have more than enough raw material! ��[/quote']

And how sad and damning is what you say REP, perfectly true.

Brown is player of the season by an absolute country mile yet we sit 22nd in the table.

Thank the lord for Scott Brown.

When your keeper is star man week in week out yet you are still 22nd then you have huge problems.

I really believe Norman needs to be pitied because he has serious mental issues.In the old days he would be the village idiot but has taken it to another level.

He seems to get his enjoyment from lording it over the peasants by saying its my bat and my ball and if I take them away you can’t play.

Shame really because if he had handled the club properly and invested some money to improve it he would be a local hero instead of a pantomine villain.

I really believe Norman needs to be pitied because he has serious mental issues.In the old days he would be the village idiot but has taken it to another level.

He seems to get his enjoyment from lording it over the peasants by saying its my bat and my ball and if I take them away you can’t play.

Shame really because if he had handled the club properly and invested some money to improve it he would be a local hero instead of a pantomine villain.

very true words,

he has missed a trick to make some money and be respected/revered by thousands of people all in the hope of an extra 30pcs of silver.

shame he isn't clever he would have seen this, he is the epitome of the story of the emperors new clothes.

Interesting read

is judas any relation to this guy, seems same spiel ,the Charlton owner says he has been try to sell the club for over a year but cant for the price he wants, blames fans for the loss of a potential buyer due to protests,,however some property of his or people close to him in Belgium has been damaged, blames the epl for not buying the club or words to that effect

https://talksport.com/football/502891/roland-duchatelet-efl-charlton-club-owner/

Archived