onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Time for Aspin to go and this is why

Mattholl

Its the same crap tactics week after week. I bet other managers and teams can't wait to come to Vale Park and pick up 3 points. Its depressing to watch and I don't think I can do it any more. After 57 years of loyal support I've had enough, until Aspin goes and we find someone who can get us to play decent football and get us decent results I will not be going again.

Advert

Its the same crap tactics week after week. I bet other managers and teams can't wait to come to Vale Park and pick up 3 points. Its depressing to watch and I don't think I can do it any more. After 57 years of loyal support I've had enough, until Aspin goes and we find someone who can get us to play decent football and get us decent results I will not be going again.
Mate, it's patently obvious to anyone with a modicum of sense that Aspin CANNOT change. Those that wanted and still want him to stay are deluded if they believe our style of play will change. We are so down in a spiral to destruction that change has to be our only salvation. I'm not deflecting criticism away from the vile blue blob but who honestly believes the players are behind the insane ramblings, defeatist tactics and unreal selections of Aspin? If they were then they would actually try and do what professional footballers are paid to do....give their paying customers effort and hope on the pitch. We are not party to any promise of hope or belief. Aspin and Smurf both have to leave Port Vale before matters can conceivably improve. Old stage fans, season ticket holders, casual fans have had a belly full. The death of our Club will soon be reported in the media.

Mate, it's patently obvious to anyone with a modicum of sense that Aspin CANNOT change. Those that wanted and still want him to stay are deluded if they believe our style of play will change. We are so down in a spiral to destruction that change has to be our only salvation. I'm not deflecting criticism away from the vile blue blob but who honestly believes the players are behind the insane ramblings, defeatist tactics and unreal selections of Aspin? If they were then they would actually try and do what professional footballers are paid to do....give their paying customers effort and hope on the pitch. We are not party to any promise of hope or belief. Aspin and Smurf both have to leave Port Vale before matters can conceivably improve. Old stage fans, season ticket holders, casual fans have had a belly full. The death of our Club will soon be reported in the media.

Spot On

Who will Smurf appoint if Aspin goes. Another manager without experience no doubt.

Smurf can't wait for this club to go out of the league. That has to be the answer to the lack of investment in experience. Always going for the cheap option. As we all know - Smurf said he never loses on an investment. Hence the money being taken out of the club.

John Askey available but Smurf will probably give it to Pugh and Tonge until the end of the season.

The guy from Autonet interested but won’t pay Smurfs ridiculous price.

Our transfer business hasn't been that bad, this squad has players as good as any others in this division. The problem is the wastage of bringing in certain players, tactics and team selections. Its got to stop. This squad is too good to go down, just like IMO the squad was in league one and look what happened there with a terrible manager.

Time to go. Smurf too ideally.

Today’s line up.

Brown - season’s stand out performer.

Gibbons - not good enough

Clark - not our’s but better performer

Smith - gone backwards after debut season

Legge - seasoned campaigner but over the hill

Joyce - as above

Kay - as above

Oyeleke - non league player

Hannent - better performer but non league player

Whitfield - decent but lacks consistency

Pope - Along with Brown quality player

When will people realise that this team is not even up to the pitiful standards of Division 4 football ?

We are where we are because the players are not good enough. Aspin has not been awe inspiring, but what chance does he have when this is all that is at his disposal ?

I realise that people will say “it’s Aspins team”, but if this is all he’s allowed to sign he may as well **** in the wind.

But please don’t keep saying this is a decent team.

It is not.

We’ve only one league win since Kay came back into the fold and he was a stalwart of the team last season... prior to that we were inconsistent but getting wins fairly regulalrly at least to keep us well away from danger.

Now I’m not saying Kay is playing bad or anything but does it affect how we play with him in the side as at home do we need him and does it slow us down?

Conlon was regular now doesn’t get a look in for instance whereas I felt him and Manny were forming a decent partnership!

Just read Aspin's thoughts on the match in Sentinel on-line..... We were unlucky and controlled most of the game

Colchester in the second half just treated it like a defensive practise game and made no real effort to attack. We had no clue of how to react... It's time for him to go.

Just read Aspin's thoughts on the match in Sentinel on-line..... We were unlucky and controlled most of the game

Colchester in the second half just treated it like a defensive practise game and made no real effort to attack. We had no clue of how to react... It's time for him to go.

Probably get shot down for this, but Aspin view was pretty much how I saw it.

With some clinical finishing we could even of won.

Blakeman just tweeted that we are sending Angus on loan again. Aspin you complete and utter tool. Get out.
May be completely wrong on this but doesn't his appearance for us on Tuesday mean that he can only play for either us or Nuneaton now until July, given the 2 clubs per season rule?

Archived