onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Premier League 18/19

TylerB

Nobody is a bigger Kane fan than myself that doesn't support Spurs. But I'm pretty sure they actually fair a little better stats wise without him. Perhaps it's because others feel they have to step up to the mark a little more? I know for sure that Son's stats are much better when he's playing in the Spurs team without Kane. I'm a huge admirer of Son Heung-min, and as much as I love Firmino, I would just about have Son over him.

Advert

Yes,unlucky Pep.Sir ALex sends his commiserations. The Boys of and ‘99 sent theirs too.

What's it like glory hunting/ supporting a load of old hasbeens? Crowing about something that happened 20 years ago, that's like something we laugh at Stoke fans for doing. One thing is for certain, from now on, City will be adding to their trophy haul immeasurably compared to the saddoes from Stretford.

What's it like glory hunting/ supporting a load of old hasbeens? Crowing about something that happened 20 years ago, that's like something we laugh at Stoke fans for doing. One thing is for certain, from now on, City will be adding to their trophy haul immeasurably compared to the saddoes from Stretford.

I thought I’d put you on ignore but it doesn’t seemed to have worked.Glory hunting since 1964.One thing guaranteed is I won’t be around by the time City catch up and neither will you.Now run away,child.

Why do the Greed Is Good League now find it necessary to play just ONCE over the Easter holiday period ?

The league seems to have no problem in sending fans from one end of the country to the other for a winter’s midweek game. But the very time when most working fans will be on holiday they see fit to not use these potential Easter fixture dates.

The EFL have dropped one of the three dates, but at least they do still use two of such.

Bizarre. Totally bizarre.

Why do the Greed Is Good League now find it necessary to play just ONCE over the Easter holiday period ?

The league seems to have no problem in sending fans from one end of the country to the other for a winter’s midweek game. But the very time when most working fans will be on holiday they see fit to not use these potential Easter fixture dates.

The EFL have dropped one of the three dates, but at least they do still use two of such.

Bizarre. Totally bizarre.

Yes but some of the top players on 200k a week, if they play twice in a weekend would they expect 400k?

I'm guessing the answer to the question lies with your definition of rivals. I would have thought that United should be aiming for first place and not fourth best in which case they are miles off the standard but if fourth position is their ambition then they're in with a shout.

It would be galling if City went close to sealing the League at Old Trafford but I rather hope that United win the game and hand the title to Klopp.

The behaviour of Sky Sports over the weekend of the May Bank Holiday has shown just how little they care about the fans. The Newcastle v Liverpool game was chosen for 4.30 on the Sunday with Man City playing at lunchtime on the Saturday and Spuds on the Monday evening. All of these were chosen without anyone at Sky considering the possible outcome of the Champions League fixtures.

Liverpool's second leg against Barcelona is now on the Tuesday after the bank holiday so they didn't want to play on the Sunday. Spuds game with Ajax is now on the Wednesday so they didn't want to play on the Monday. Sky announced earlier today that the Newcastle v Dippers game would be on Saturday at 12.30 with the Spuds game moving to the Saturday evening and Man City now on the Monday. This evening it's been all changed again with the Newcastle and Spuds games swapping round!

So any fans who have booked transport on the basis of the dates before today will have wasted their money. Liverpool had been selling tickets for the Newcastle game on the basis that it was a Sunday fixture. Newcastle haven't even started selling tickets yet for the match because of the uncertainty. And it's precisely two weeks away.

Sky Sports - shafting fans since 1992!

The behaviour of Sky Sports over the weekend of the May Bank Holiday has shown just how little they care about the fans. The Newcastle v Liverpool game was chosen for 4.30 on the Sunday with Man City playing at lunchtime on the Saturday and Spuds on the Monday evening. All of these were chosen without anyone at Sky considering the possible outcome of the Champions League fixtures.

Liverpool's second leg against Barcelona is now on the Tuesday after the bank holiday so they didn't want to play on the Sunday. Spuds game with Ajax is now on the Wednesday so they didn't want to play on the Monday. Sky announced earlier today that the Newcastle v Dippers game would be on Saturday at 12.30 with the Spuds game moving to the Saturday evening and Man City now on the Monday. This evening it's been all changed again with the Newcastle and Spuds games swapping round!

So any fans who have booked transport on the basis of the dates before today will have wasted their money. Liverpool had been selling tickets for the Newcastle game on the basis that it was a Sunday fixture. Newcastle haven't even started selling tickets yet for the match because of the uncertainty. And it's precisely two weeks away.

Sky Sports - shafting fans since 1992!

The Dutch have cancelled all Eredivise fixtures the weekend before Ajax visit Spurs.

We ought to be helping our teams out in a similar way.

COYS.

Archived