Davebrad

Brexit again...

15 minutes ago, For Us All said:

Quote of the year from Jezza.

"Labour is not prepared to sell out the communities that we represent"?

redherring.jpg?w=529

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, For Us All said:

Nothings clear from those two PM's with their history.

A lot clearer than the current clown`s vision

2 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

Sadly, they were not all pursuing the same result.  The fact that so many voted against May's deal shows that.  Remember a considerable number of Tories who had voted to invoke Article 50 didn't support the means of implementing it.  This has been the problem all along. a

sadly a considerable number of the rest of the house, were at fault also with their own agenda...

1 hour ago, For Us All said:

What a load of bull.🐂

Typical losers response.😭

More evidence that leavers have no sense of humour!!

1 hour ago, For Us All said:

Leave the Kippers out of this.

I note you're not a fisherman, despite introducing regular red herrings into this conversation!

22 minutes ago, Davebrad said:

sadly a considerable number of the rest of the house, were at fault also with their own agenda...

Agreed.  Which is why the whole bloody circus is a complete buggers muddle.

• Like 3

Just now, Jacko51 said:

I note you're not a fisherman, despite introducing regular red herrings into this conversation!

They can certainly swim better than kippers

35 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Agreed.  Which is why the whole bloody circus is a complete buggers muddle.

unfortunately for along time to come...and now with the extinction rebellion muscling in on the scene we are going to need those 20,000 extra police, wonder how many Staffordshire's finest will get.

51 minutes ago, Davebrad said:

unfortunately for along time to come...and now with the extinction rebellion muscling in on the scene we are going to need those 20,000 extra police, wonder how many Staffordshire's finest will get.

I think you will find Staffs are hemorrhaging officers at the moment.  Mainly because the cuts they have faced under this Tory government has led to officers being exposed to dangerous situations without support.  Boris's bluster about 20,000 officers wont actually cover the numbers leaving.

It amazes me how many folk who claim to value public services vote for and champion a government that the vast majority of those on the front line of those services wouldnt vote for in a fit.

The current situation is a complete paradox.  An elitist <ovf censored> like Johnson hailed as a man of the people...  give your heads a wobble before it's too late.

What is more important to a Labour MP, the will of the people or the future welfare of his constituents in the left behind areas of the country? A heavy responsibility to bear, They need to think very carefully about it.. Surely easier knowing what Johnson stands for.

9 hours ago, Andyregs said:

Jesus wept, how his hard is it to understand. The remain campaign didn’t need a plan for the border, they didn’t want to ‘vote for risk’. They didn’t do their job worse as they didn’t tell anyone to vote in the dark. And It’s not as though that’s the only issue. 

True Andy - Remainers' didn't need a plan as such, but I sure as heck would loved to have seen them use the GF and Border issues to focus peoples minds.

9 hours ago, For Us All said:

Quote of the year from Jezza.

"Labour is not prepared to sell out the communities that we represent"?

His 'Communities' are different to those the good folk of the UK belong to.

2 hours ago, Aussie Rules said:

True Andy - Remainers' didn't need a plan as such, but I sure as heck would loved to have seen them use the GF and Border issues to focus peoples minds.

And you really think the majority of English brexit voters would have been swayed by it?

1 hour ago, Aussie Rules said:

What % of the population would read Blair & Major in The Guardian broadsheet.😉

So now it’s remains fault that the sun or daily mail didn’t cover the reasons to remain properly? 

11 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

Herrings yes,sturgeons no.