onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

Why do you think Cash, Mogg, Bone, Johnson etc want to come out, because they will be on a big gravy train. We have been conned all along by the RW of the Tory party, they have no intention of a deal they want to crash out. You backers on here have been conned, the Labour Party obsessed with wAnting a General Election have played right into the hands of Mr (I want a deal)Johnson.

Is that why jezza wants to come out?

Advert

I think the more interesting demographic is that most older voters wanted to leave, yet younger people wanted to remain. And it's their future we are talking about.

I've mentioned this before but a lot of older voters I think were swayed by the promise of more money for the NHS on which most of them depend. And also older folk are naturally more conservative and don't like all these "foreigners" in the shops and supermarkets, on the buses and down the high streets. It was pensioners who were the main group wanting to leave. No doubt they thought that we can simply turn back the clock and recreate fifties Britain when "we've never had it so good" but I don't think that's going to happen.

If/when it goes pear-shaped and our economy takes a hit it will be interesting to see what the reaction is.

Or the EU economy crashes and we flourish out of the bureaucratic EU

Our own civil service can be just as bureaucratic as the European Commission - the difference is that the European Parliament chooses the Commission. A far more democratic arrangement.

It’s all a Clusterfuck. Actual people could actually die. Obvs not if you’re extremely wealthy

https://t.co/7HJbjyzO8j

People could die...talk about fake news.

How about I just make up that the EU is murdering people just because it suits my opinion?

We've had Brexit kills and Brexit causes cancer in the last few days.

This ******** is why people dont care what remoaners say. Its project fear from start to finish and you've actually got nothing quantifiable as to why we shouldn't leave.

People could die...talk about fake news.

How about I just make up that the EU is murdering people just because it suits my opinion?

We've had Brexit kills and Brexit causes cancer in the last few days.

This ******** is why people dont care what remoaners say. Its project fear from start to finish and you've actually got nothing quantifiable as to why we shouldn't leave.

Typical response from the half witted Brexshit fanatic. If you actually read and digested it, it says that you can’t just do no deal like that it needs planning otherwise well run out of drugs. Pay attention you arrogant half witted naysayer.

Typical response from the half witted Brexshit fanatic. If you actually read and digested it, it says that you can’t just do no deal like that it needs planning otherwise well run out of drugs. Pay attention you arrogant half witted naysayer.

Like I said, project fear. We've had the drugs thing before, we didn't believe it then and we don't believe it now.

The thing is I really think they believe everything they read!

It's just a cycle of garbage.

It's why they have to smear everyone they disagree with, because there are very few reasonable points they can make in the debate that have not been totally debunked or aren't based on total guess work.

John James and Hobblesworth keep quoting articles from The Independent and Guardian. No wonder they are full of hatred for Brexit and Tories! Stop reading your comic books and get a life!

What should we read? The Sun? The Mail, a paper which is so skewed in its reporting that Wikipedia refuses to accept it as a source? Besides, even if the other papers weren't even more based in favour of leaving than the Indie and Graun are in favour of remaining, the 'quality' papers on the right hide their content behind a pay wall. I don't particularly like The Guardian but it's by far the most user friendly in its digital incarnation.

Archived