onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

You are right. Mr H.

But what is just as staggering is that some voters are duped into believing that multi-millionaire posh boys like Cameron, Johnson, Rees-Mogg and the like are on their side. Really?

Nor do they stop and wonder why the likes of Trump and Putin are all for Brexit. It's obviously because they both care so much about the people of the UK!

If we drive off the edge of a cliff and endure yet another period of austerity then many will regret their support for the far right. The only good news is that the Tories will be irrevocably split and perhaps out of power for quite some time, paradoxically probably handing power to Labour by default.

At least Tarzan has stuck to his principles and tried to convince folk of the error of their ways.

Advert

You are right. Mr H.

But what is just as staggering is that some voters are duped into believing that multi-millionaire posh boys like Cameron, Johnson, Rees-Mogg and the like are on their side. Really?

Nor do they stop and wonder why the likes of Trump and Putin are all for Brexit. It's obviously because they both care so much about the people of the UK!

If we drive off the edge of a cliff and endure yet another period of austerity then many will regret their support for the far right. The only good news is that the Tories will be irrevocably split and perhaps out of power for quite some time, paradoxically probably handing power to Labour by default.

At least Tarzan has stuck to his principles and tried to convince folk of the error of their ways.

Show me a party that represents the working class?

I'll wait.

The most divisive issue in the UK in my time. Inflicted on us by the Tories. They are now splitting their own party as their usual selfish constraints can’t make them unite to stay in power.

They’ve divided but not ruled themselves. That at least is refreshing in this whole mess

The most divisive issue in the UK in my time. Inflicted on us by the Tories. They are now splitting their own party as their usual selfish constraints can’t make them unite to stay in power.

They’ve divided but not ruled themselves. That at least is refreshing in this whole mess

Struggling with the fact that you think that the most divisive issue has been caused by the Tories,my money is on the remainers who have failed to accept the result of a democratic vote,thats where the mess has originated.

Struggling with the fact that you think that the most divisive issue has been caused by the Tories,my money is on the remainers who have failed to accept the result of a democratic vote,thats where the mess has originated.

The tories invented brexit and euroscepticism didn't exist prior to 2016.

Actually giving the people a vote in how they want to be governed is divisive and should not be tolerated.

Hi Mario and Beagle,

I just find it ironic that the Tories are tearing themselves apart over something that they instigated. Why didn’t they just split like they should have done? I voted Remain as you may guess but find a lot that the EU does is wrong.

Democracy in this country has been an illusion since the late 70s and only now are people waking up to it.

It’s all a bit frightening.

You are right. Mr H.

Why does it matter that they are rich or posh?..... I don't understand the connection, except it suggests your own bias....

Why are all brexiteers far right?..... jezza doesn't want to be "in" is he far right?

What is the relevance of Putin or trump being all for brexit?

The UK seems very fond or roundabout politics, one party take control, go round a few times then get off so the other party can have a go, each one blaming the other for the countries woes and spending time and money rectifying the others mistakes.... it's a consequence of the party system.

Party supporters spend a lot of time decrying the opposition but little time demanding their party impliment their manifesto promises or highlighting their own failures..... it's schoolyard stuff.... mines better than yours.

It's one of the main reasons people like farage come to the fore in the polls.

Hi Mario and Beagle,

I just find it ironic that the Tories are tearing themselves apart over something that they instigated. Why didn’t they just split like they should have done? I voted Remain as you may guess but find a lot that the EU does is wrong.

Democracy in this country has been an illusion since the late 70s and only now are people waking up to it.

It’s all a bit frightening.

If we remain and a lot of what the EU does is wrong how do we change it.... if we can..... and if we can why haven't we already done it.

The illusion started a long time before the 70s.

The tories invented brexit and euroscepticism didn't exist prior to 2016.

Actually giving the people a vote in how they want to be governed is divisive and should not be tolerated.

Why was the promise of an EU referendum on the 2005 Labour party manifesto ?

You are right. Mr H.

You missed out a few Labour names on your multi millionaire hit list,Sage.Please tell me why some people don’t like people who have money? I’ve never been able to understand that.

Archived