onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

You obvs do as you keep arguing. You support a lying lazy racist . Well done. Bozo

To give some perspectives........

If you support any politician you support someone who lies for a living.

Apparently if you support the right you are racist, if you support the left you are racist, if you voted brexit you are racist and it's possible that if you voted remain you are racist.

Lazy is a strange one....... farage has been out and about doing his thing, right or wrong, while others have spent a lot of their time and energy on a different issue.... stop the brexit party..... not extolling the virtues of their manifesto as you would expect..... simply spouting..... stop the brexit party..... they are bad..... we don't care if you vote for us just don't vote for them...... very similar to the referendum campaigns.... all very odd to the outsider looking in.

Advert

Apparently if you support the right you are racist, if you support the left you are racist, if you voted brexit you are racist and it's possible that if you voted remain you are racist.

Lazy is a strange one....... farage has been out and about doing his thing, right or wrong, while others have spent a lot of their time and energy on a different issue.... stop the brexit party..... not extolling the virtues of their manifesto as you would expect..... simply spouting..... stop the brexit party..... they are bad..... we don't care if you vote for us just don't vote for them...... very similar to the referendum campaigns.... all very odd to the outsider looking in.

Basically,they have nothing positive to say.

Just waiting now for the 'Donkeys to put another billboard up on Sunday with the election results on?😀🍻

It'll be milkshakes all round.🥛😀

I don't think that's true and I don't feel that the widespread vilification of MPs is very fair. They're people (even the tory scum) and not infallible. Yes, some are dodgy and obvious scoundrels but I do believe that a significant proportion are doing what they believe is the best for their constituencies and the country.

A leading United Nations poverty expert has compared Conservative welfare policies to the creation of 19th-century workhouses and warned that unless austerity is ended, the UK’s poorest people face lives that are “solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short”.

In his final report on the impact of austerity on human rights in the UK, Philip Alston, the UN rapporteur on extreme poverty, accused ministers of being in a state of denial about the impact of policies, including the rollout of universal credit, since 2010. He accused them of the “systematic immiseration of a significant part of the British population” and warned that worse could be yet to come for the most vulnerable, who face “a major adverse impact” if Brexit proceeds. He said leaving the EU was “a tragic distraction from the social and economic policies shaping a Britain that it’s hard to believe any political parties really want”.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/may/22/un-report-compares-tory-welfare-reforms-to-creation-of-workhouses

I don't think that's true and I don't feel that the widespread vilification of MPs is very fair. They're people (even the tory scum) and not infallible. Yes, some are dodgy and obvious scoundrels but I do believe that a significant proportion are doing what they believe is the best for their constituencies and the country.

Only people lie..... whether they are doing what they think best is immaterial.... to even get into the position of implementing what their party thinks is best they lie.

I don't blame them for lying, they wouldn't be a politician if they didn't.

Correct for a selective few in all parties but your beloved Corbyn has no interest on what is best for the country and is a bigger liar than most.

Correct for a selective few in all parties but your beloved Corbyn has no interest on what is best for the country and is a bigger liar than most.

Could you please show your working? Interesting how on a day that "a leading United Nations poverty expert has compared Conservative welfare policies to the creation of 19th-century workhouses" you chirp up with nonsense like this. I tell you something, Corbyn gives a million more ***** about the vulnerable in this country than the whole of the malicious duplicitous conniving ***** on the other benches combined.

Could you please show your working? Interesting how on a day that "a leading United Nations poverty expert has compared Conservative welfare policies to the creation of 19th-century workhouses" you chirp up with nonsense like this. I tell you something, Corbyn gives a million more ***** about the vulnerable in this country than the whole of the malicious duplicitous conniving ***** on the other benches combined.

Calm down.........

I am calm, thanks. Well, calm in as much as I'm in control of what I'm writing. I'm ******* furious that the 6th richest country in the world is treating it's poor and vulnerable in such a heartless and despicable manner whilst some prefer to snigger about some ******* incidental nonsense.

(Actually, as an aside, when I post and swear, I am aware that no-one can see the actual words and that they'll be replaced with asterisks. Is this still a contravention of forum rules? Can Admin see the word I wrote or will they just see the ****s too?)

(Actually, as an aside, when I post and swear, I am aware that no-one can see the actual words and that they'll be replaced with asterisks. Is this still a contravention of forum rules? Can Admin see the word I wrote or will they just see the ****s too?)

Admin see ****, our guess is as good as anyone else`s, only the filter sees the word.

Archived