onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Luton Town

Fosse69

Advert

Thanks every one of the Vale squad and management for today confirming that WE are back. Happy times, fans smiling. The crowd totally behind the team. By a country mile , outplayed the top team in the division. 2017 has certainly ended with a bang. A fantastic and healthy, prosperous New Year to ALL of you beautiful Valiants wherever you are. See you all at County on Monday. Will not sleep tonight, going to get some early bevvies in to calm my unbelievably happy and contented Vale heart. So in love with my heroes. Cheers.

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

Today reminded me why I love football. Let’s be honest, it’s been a pretty rough 12 months.

Today was superb. The commitment & desire shown from every player was top class, with no lack of quality. How Aspin has turned this squad around is unbelievable - he deserves a huge amount of credit.

A top half finish beckons & if we are 6/7 points outside the play offs with 10 games to play then who knows. Up the Vale!

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

What a performance, did Lutons hot shots have a shot target? They were terrified by Pope who was magnificent with Whitfield and Harness chasing his flick ons. The team as a whole worked so hard and Luton just couldn't get a foothold in the game and their free scoring forwards never got a sniff. 10 out of 10 for all the players today and 11 for Mr Aspin.

All credit to Nathan Jones (Luton Manager) in his post match interview saying how good Vale were today and also I praising the job that Aspo’s doing at VP.

It’s not often that you hear an opposition manager speak so highly of Vale!

http://www.hattersnews.co.uk/LTFC.php?ID=11572

You can see Lee Blakeman in the background in that vid hosting P&G..Look as he asks questions that he knows will cause reactions, then he looks at Chris Birchall with a wink. There is one moment that he realised he was being filmed and must of thought he needs to reign it now.

What a terrible day......been skiing last week and was due home in France to possibly catch 2nd half on iFollow. Got stuck in the snow outside chalet and took 2 hours to dig out....then 4 hours drive down the mountain for the massive 12k. The weather appalling, the driving as bad and 12 hours after getting out of bed this morning having to stay in a hotel in Grenoble!!

THEN....I get the laptop out and see what the Vale have done. MADE MY CRAP DAY absolute top drawer! Couple of lagers and some red wine now and Ei Ei Ei O Up the football league we go, when we win promotion, this is what we'll sing..........

I thought the officials had a good match , with some common sense decisions , and the ref let them play. I thought the 4th goal was going to be disallowed for an infringement, but it was great to see Pope wheeling away. A point at Notts County would be great , but you never know with thisVale team now. Fans were brilliant. UTV

What a terrible day......been skiing last week and was due home in France to possibly catch 2nd half on iFollow. Got stuck in the snow outside chalet and took 2 hours to dig out....then 4 hours drive down the mountain for the massive 12k. The weather appalling, the driving as bad and 12 hours after getting out of bed this morning having to stay in a hotel in Grenoble!!

THEN....I get the laptop out and see what the Vale have done. MADE MY CRAP DAY absolute top drawer! Couple of lagers and some red wine now and Ei Ei Ei O Up the football league we go, when we win promotion, this is what we'll sing..........

Could try buying a tractor, yewth. Enjoy theesen this evenin'. Conner believe eet mesen :smile:

For me, that performance was up there with Burton (7-1) and both games vs Rotherham when we went up. The worry for me is that it's the last we'll see of Whitfield, Harness and Gunning just when things were starting to gel.

One other player who looks totally transformed....a certain Danny Pugh.

Can I put in a special mention for Ryan Boot?

He has seemed to grow in stature over the last two games, and the fans are responding by chanting his name. Have we solved our goalkeeping problem?

I though that was his best game for me, nothing stood out but he did what needed to be done with ease.

well done The Vale, all the aspects of Vale were on show and magnificent. The team, the fans and the management were simply a different class today. Also well done to the pitch, apparently. Well according to the Luton fan twitter anyway😂

I was thinking I would accept a draw today, 2-2 is what's told my missus. I was right about the 4 goals at least. UTV. In Aspo we trust

Archived