onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Luton Town

Fosse69

Advert

It was just brilliant in every single way. We hammered them in every possible area and 4-0 flattered them.

It was the best team performance ive seen for a while but there was 3 stand out players for me, pope, the standout Whitfield and the most improved Kay.

I honestly think we can make the play offs, if we can keep whitfield we can make it I believe aspin is that good we have a decent chance.

Amazing. Up the vale, have a brilliant new year folks onto to county away.

The difference between the managers. Hughes moaning about having to play on monday. Aspin, just said I am getting ready for monday's game.

Are we keeping Whitfield and Gunning - that is the big question from Aspin's after match interview.

Earlier this week, Aspo made a rather strange comment that appeared to suggest there was some doubt about whether the players wanted to stay. What's going on with Gunning I don't know but I suspect, just like Birmingham with Jones, Bournemouth may be lining up Whitfield for a deal with a higher placed club.

But we have Anderson and Worrall and, from what Aspo has said, maybe a couple more signings. We also have Chris Regis who, I guess, is eligible to play from January and maybe Shaun Tuton who played on trial recently for the reserves.

Anyway, we'll see but the club is in good hands with Aspo and Rudgie and we should just enjoy the success we've had to date. At this stage, there's no point in worrying. UTV!

Earlier this week, Aspo made a rather strange comment that appeared to suggest there was some doubt about whether the players wanted to stay. What's going on with Gunning I don't know but I suspect, just like Birmingham with Jones, Bournemouth may be lining up Whitfield for a deal with a higher placed club.

But we have Anderson and Worrall and, from what Aspo has said, maybe a couple more signings. We also have Chris Regis who, I guess, is eligible to play from January and maybe Shaun Tuton who played on trial recently for the reserves.

Anyway, we'll see but the club is in good hands with Aspo and Rudgie and we should just enjoy the success we've had to date. At this stage, there's no point in worrying. UTV!

Totally agree with you. In Aspin and Rudge I have full trust in what they do. They would have plans in place in case things don't work out without a doubt. Just be good to have those two signed up for the rest of the season.

Can see Whitfield playing at Div 1 or even the Championship come Jan, as he has shown he plays for fun at this level.

Always interesting times at Vale Park.

Archived