onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Leeds U v Port Vale

Fosse69

Leeds have responded to the spitting allegation.

Leeds said in a statement: "Our player denies the allegation and we are confident that the referee's report will vindicate him."

They added: "We are also disappointed by the treatment of our players throughout the match."

Some clubs are just rotten from top to bottom.

Advert

The reality is we already out of a cup meaning no extra income to improve the team .

Thats why i wanted a cup run to fall at the first hurdle well it heaps more pressure on our league campaign.

As i didnt go i cant judge but i do know something and tbat is after many years of following Vales fortunes ive reached the stage where i couldnt care less how they do .

Disappointment is the norm i except that i have enough of that in my own life with being single .

Vale always used be me getaway from the daily grind and something look forwards to .

Delete my account please thank u .

Its time football is no longer part of my life its all about money now in a word its rubbish .

think you need go see someone mate

Leeds said in a statement: "Our player denies the allegation and we are confident that the referee's report will vindicate him."

They added: "We are also disappointed by the treatment of our players throughout the match."

The referee won't have seen it, I hope the TV cameras picked it up.

The reality is we already out of a cup meaning no extra income to improve the team .

Thats why i wanted a cup run to fall at the first hurdle well it heaps more pressure on our league campaign.

As i didnt go i cant judge but i do know something and tbat is after many years of following Vales fortunes ive reached the stage where i couldnt care less how they do .

Disappointment is the norm i except that i have enough of that in my own life with being single .

Vale always used be me getaway from the daily grind and something look forwards to .

Its time football is no longer part of my life its all about money now in a word its rubbish .

Bye

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Its quite sad to see such a popular poster such as VFIA post quite a depressing post and be met with such vitriol.

He's bemoaning how Vale is no longer an escape for him and I come on here to read some quite horrendous personal abuse. Usually the admin team are fairly rapid in their removal of such posts but this time its not the case.

VFIA has brightened my days with his 2-5-3 formations and general positivity. To see him so downbeat about Vale and then to read some of the responses by Jacob_123 and j_grainger10 isn't great lads, and really speaks volumes about them if they feel the need to react so aggressively to a lad who doesn't think we'll do very well this year.

A fair number of our fans had been judging by the state of them when they came into the ground!

Held our own for the first half but they upped the tempo

after the break and we couldn't match them. No one let us down - they were just better.

Would you say even with this result jean that we are playing better away than what you watched away under Bruno

Would agree with all that apart from the Pope comment. Very difficult for any player to come on when the team is losing and do anything to change the game. Forrester and Pyke did nothing in the second half compared to what they did in the first.

Gunning does seem to be a hot head but he was also excellent first half. He will lose his place to Denton but he is a very decent back up going from last nights performance.

Forrester was a big surprise. Worked very hard and held the ball up brilliantly. I would be starting him and Pyke together on Saturday without a shadow of a doubt.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing Pope. I just think there is an issue.

When he turned his defender on the halfway line it was a nice piece of skill but the way he spun and tried to get to the ball was surprising. I know he's not as mobile but that was worrying as he was that slow doing it, it looked like slow motion.

Hopefully he starts on Saturday and I see him in a better light against Wycombe. He's certainly a key player in the squad.

Lets hope they dont get petty and recall Denton because of it

whatever

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

I didn't watch the game because I couldn't get a decent stream so I cannot comment on the performance , but looking at our line up i was just confused why we had 4 centre halfs , when we have 2 full backs who didn't play Saturday , and we had 3 forwards on but only 1 played up top.

I did get an outsiders view from some1 at work who watched it , although he is a stoke fan so gotta take his opinion with a pinch of salt his view was

He couldn't figure out what formation we were playing .

Tom pope looked unfit and over weight

No pace in the side .

He was impressed with forester and harness .

Like I said not my view , il form my opinion on Saturday .

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

I didn't watch the game because I couldn't get a decent stream so I cannot comment on the performance , but looking at our line up i was just confused why we had 4 centre halfs , when we have 2 full backs who didn't play Saturday , and we had 3 forwards on but only 1 played up top.

I did get an outsiders view from some1 at work who watched it , although he is a stoke fan so gotta take his opinion with a pinch of salt his view was

He couldn't figure out what formation we were playing .

Tom pope looked unfit and over weight

No pace in the side .

He was impressed with forester and harness .

Like I said not my view , il form my opinion on Saturday .

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

What full backs didn't play Saturday? If you're referring to Denton as one, he wouldn't have been able to play against his parent club!

Btw, Pope is in no way unfit or overweight. That's nonsense. I think he's carrying an injury myself.

Archived