onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ex-Chairman's Statement

valeparklife

Garlick needs to come out ASAP and provide a statement as to where we go from here first to tell us the Management structure including the Team Manager and new Season Ticket prices

The Fans who have deserted us because of Smurf need to come back and support our club going forward as most critics have said that we need to be run within our means which in the grand scheme of things is a League Two club!

We will be a bigger fish in a smaller pond next year and we enjoy bigger gates than most of the clubs that are left so I can't see us failing to work within our turnover, its not like we have a load of Players under large contracts so it will be a situation where we have to live within our means until the club has sold

When we are eventually sold I would hope that our 'toxic' fans get behind the new regime and support whoever it is insteadd of launching vendettas to discredit them again and so we go on!!

Oh my word,i read the first two lines and i thought wow i am going to agree with you on something but then the rest came

Advert

What qualifications has this bloke got?

I'm sure I've seen him at matches with a redhead that i could never figure out was his girlfriend or daughter.

Errrmmm he is an errrmmm fan and works for network rail,oh but the biggest bit is ,was under v2001 and will be now..........i bet carpetman fancied his chances as well(not saying he is an *********** but to be fair its close)

His LinkedIn profile isn't very inspiring unless skills in electrification of railways are a major part of running a football club.
Well the loop-line behind the Railway stand has long gone, was useful living in Hanley. :smile:

Took us years to remove V2001 and their biggest apologist has just become our new chairman.

Maybe this will lead to a consortium led by Bratt to takeover....no...no surely cant happen....can it

Can we actually see any players wanting to come and join this circus

Carpetman, Sperm, 76, Beagle, etc your bloke is ****. A disaster area. He's taken us down. He's nuts. How much is he paying you to stay on as "team Smurf"? It's boring. Your man is an incompetent arse.

Carpetman, Sperm, 76, Beagle, etc your bloke is ****. A disaster area. He's taken us down. He's nuts. How much is he paying you to stay on as "team Smurf"? It's boring. Your man is an incompetent arse.
How do you know their opinions have not changed? People can only view as they find until they know otherwise. The main thing is finding a way out of the mess we are in.

I'm not on team smurf. Can anyone on this site actually read and understand anything?

Apparently if you're not have a meltdown like a petulant child and/or abusing Smurf, you're pro-Smurf.

I'm sat here watching the fast majority of posters embarrass themselves, winding each other up with gossip, hear say and in some cases, total rubbish. As for abusing the new chairman before he's said or done anything is beyond belief; just who exactly is good enough to take over?

Guest TommyMac

The Fans who have deserted us because of Smurf need to come back and support our club going forward as most critics have said that we need to be run within our means which in the grand scheme of things is a League Two club!

You really don't get it do you? The fans that have deserted because of Smurthwaite won't come back because they don't care anymore. You're expecting people who have grown out of love with PVFC to come back and help fund the club for the sake of those that still care.

Good luck with that one.

Archived