onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday thread: Fleetwood v Port Vale

Fosse69

Yes, Gillingham will not be missed. But next season it's Accrington and Morecambe and Stevenage and Crawley and, dare I say it, Cambridge...the list goes on.

Instead, among the newly promoted teams, it could have been Portsmouth and Plymouth and possibly Blackpool, all great days out or big away followings. Or from the championship, Wigan and Rotherham and either Blackburn or Forest.

At least I'll be able to walk to an away game - little consolation :sad:

PS you're right about Fleetwood, another jumped up little side acting above their station.

Honestly it pains me to say it but I've got no interest in going to grounds like that agin. Depressing

Advert

No we didnt sell out. but for us to sell out = 19000 - Fleetwood needed 4500. Like I said poor

Congratulations on recognising a classic case of statistical distortion to suit a pathertic argument.

You are not supposed to notice 'minor details' like the difference between a 19000 capacity stadium and a 4500 capacity ground when a deceitful poster like REP misuses figures like that.

Congratulations on recognising a classic case of statistical distortion to suit a pathertic argument.

You are not supposed to notice 'minor details' like the difference between a 19000 capacity stadium and a 4500 capacity ground when a deceitful poster like REP misuses figures like that.

I know how he works chief:yes:

No we didnt sell out. but for us to sell out = 19000 - Fleetwood needed 4500. Like I said poor

I can see where you are coming from but you have to look at the history of both clubs. Both are traditionally poorly supported in the grand scheme of things.

There's is an amazing achievement and highlights what can be done with a good manager, sadly we've only had one since Sir John.

I havent looked at the teams in league 2 and to be honest i dont really want to .

Its a abysmal league and when we got out of there i thought great i never want c us in that league again .

Personally I don't think there's a huge leap between the two divisions, certainly not as great as between championship and league 1. That's why we should be concerned about struggling in league 2 as well, and not ending up fighting to stay in the FL

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Personally I don't think there's a huge leap between the two divisions, certainly not as great as between championship and league 1. That's why we should be concerned about struggling in league 2 as well, and not ending up fighting to stay in the FL

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

That's my big worry as well, Smurthwaite cannot be trusted to make a considered sensible judgement,I seriously think we are at risk.

U know what i hate the most about today is thousands of supporters from the south side of the city r rejoicing and loving it .

The players have let my great football club down ,made us the loyal hardcore Vale fans be ashamed and given them the happiness they totally dont deserve .

Utv

Don't worry about it VFIA,we'd do the same to them.They just make the numbers up in the PL and remember this,they have only won one more domestic trophy than us?

Kelly is awful. No intelligence, little to no end product and hasn't improved in the slightest during his time here. He's stealing a living as a professional footballer and should be one of the first players to be shipped out.

Don't worry about it VFIA,we'd do the same to them.They just make the numbers up in the PL and remember this,they have only won one more domestic trophy than us?

Serious question.Which club ,who has been in the top division,won the least amount of trophies?I don't know,anyone?

allthatmoneyonshitcity#

Archived