onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday thread: Fleetwood v Port Vale

Fosse69

It's far more than one or two, seems to be something approaching the majority. And as for liking "to see the positive and give people a chance", don't make me laugh. You always have to have your hate figure, whether it be Page, Dodds, Kelly, Brown. Anyone, in fact, apart from the man who is majorly responsible for getting us in this mess. You can normally be found slowly licking his back passage.

Who cares... We have just been relegated. None of this BS matters right now

Sent from my F5121 using the onevalefan mobile app

Advert

I don't think I've ever been so glad to see the end of a season as this one. Has anyone enjoyed any of it? Feel dread rather than any positivity about next season too. Oh for a forward thinking owner.
There were a few games, where with hindsight we were deluded, mainly because they were close together instead of being spread over a season. Hopefully we will never have such a chaotic season again, whether the coming week or so will raise my hopes, I don't know.

Certainly going to be an interesting few months. Stupidly I re-newed my ST because of my love for the club but I doubt I will use it much next season. Chairman' date=' manager elect and most importantly players need to show heart next season.[/quote']

U know what i hate the most about today is thousands of supporters from the south side of the city r rejoicing and loving it .

The players have let my great football club down ,made us the loyal hardcore Vale fans be ashamed and given them the happiness they totally dont deserve .

Utv

U know what i hate the most about today is thousands of supporters from the south side of the city r rejoicing and loving it .

The players have let my great football club down ,made us the loyal hardcore Vale fans be ashamed and given them the happiness they totally dont deserve .

Utv

Stay off twitter then. A number of tinpot clubs gloating at Vale's demise.

Yes Norman you can now go on holiday and join Sir Phillip Green on his yacht and talk about the employees you have shafted with your clever business deals. You have no local connection to Port Vale and are not wanted in our club.Take your wasted silly loans with you and give someone who is Port Vale at heart a chance to turn round the club.

I have just got home having driven myself to despair this past season.

What I don't want to read on here is fellow Valiants having a go at each other....it will get us nowhere! Next seaon we will need every fan we can muster to start again.

What it proved today was that ALL season we have had no-one up front other than Jones for a cameo period. We can't knock those that have tried but it was glaringly obvious, even to Stevie Wonder that goals win points and from day 1 we were inadequate to say the least in that respect.

Everyone today gave their all(except Kelly, who I felt was absolutely taking the pee and yet again stealing a wage) Just my opinion. We actually got we deserved from the whole season and none of us can quibble now that we are relegated.

It remains to be seen what happens tomorrow onwards but Vale will need all of us to rally round whoever is in charge/plays to attempt to salvage some pride and make a fist of it next season.

Have a good time away from the Club fellow Valiants and come back refreshed for the challenges ahead. Good fans stick together, through thick and thin.

One bright light from today's relegation is we won't have to go to the pig hole that is Gillingham next season. Sadly, we may have to go to the pig hole that is Luton instead.

What I found hugely disappointing today was the behaviour of the Fleetwood Academy kids who were next to us in the seats. The did bugger all to support their team during the game but thought it was really funny to mock the Vale fans at the end. Clearly Fleetwood does not teach their kids the importance of respect - for that reason I hope they get absolutely pummelled in the play-offs.

Well done Michael Brown. You are a big reason why we didn't win today.

No support for Dan Turner for 70 minutes and you start the game with two strikers but then when JJ cries off you bring a crap disillusioned winger on instead of Reg.

Hooper and Kelly should be the first two shipped out of the club tomorrow morning along with plenty more.

One bright light from today's relegation is we won't have to go to the pig hole that is Gillingham next season. Sadly, we may have to go to the pig hole that is Luton instead.

What I found hugely disappointing today was the behaviour of the Fleetwood Academy kids who were next to us in the seats. The did bugger all to support their team during the game but thought it was really funny to mock the Vale fans at the end. Clearly Fleetwood does not teach their kids the importance of respect - for that reason I hope they get absolutely pummelled in the play-offs.

I have to say i hope they do Bradford in the play offs.

Archived