onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday thread: Fleetwood v Port Vale

Fosse69

Beechy is just upset, but you have been saying that for ages and are saying it for a different reason - and we all know what that reason is.

Good to see you rattled and dishing out abuse - you are partly responsible for the mess with your scummy arssse licking Smurf posts and your pathetic remarks about coasters and going to games just shows everyone how bankrupt, inept and ridiculous your arguments are.

It shows that you not only haven't got any decent or valid points to make, but that your posts show a distinct failure to understand anything about the football you claim to watch - or do you still get videos sent all round the world :laugh:

The thing you worship as owner who hopefully will be gone soon

Perhaps Smurf would like to take you with him and do us a favour that would make up a bit for his crass incompetence.

When will you support the club?

Advert

I'd just like to apologise to everyone for being entirely responsible for Val'es relegation today by producing some coasters 8 years ago and not being well enough to attend more than a small number of games this season. It's all my fault, and if offered the job as next chairman, I will have to decline it.

There you are REP.

Now how about an apology from you for 20,000-plus posts full of wisdom and enlightenment ?

I wish you two would stop insulting each other,it's getting tedious after a really bad day.

I'd just like to apologise to everyone for being entirely responsible for Val'es relegation today by producing some coasters 8 years ago and not being well enough to attend more than a small number of games this season. It's all my fault, and if offered the job as next chairman, I will have to decline it.

There you are REP.

Now how about an apology from you for 20,000-plus posts full of wisdom and enlightenment ?

Im in Penwortham at the moment Dave, let's meet up and discuss this man to man....

Well we got what we deserved over the 46 games .

No excuses we were not good enough .

Injured players ,low quality foreigners ,and a daft chairman who gambled and broke the club .

Im not angry this is Vale league two is where they have spent most of there history ,they will never amount to anything ,we accept that as u need milllions upon millions of pounds to waste to build a football club .

The future i dread to think .

We have months upon months of misery ahead now .

No good as come of today .

The fans deserve better .

How do u get fans to want watch league two football Smurf u **** ?

Get the prices down and put something in place where folk may want spend there hard earned .

A dark dark day .

So close and yet so far.

I can't stop thinking about the stupid points we threw away at places like Gillingham, Coventry and Chesterfield but they're exactly the reasons why teams get relegated. This is the result of mind boggling and incredible stupidity on the part of Norman last summer, how on earth he got so wealthy and, even more amazingly, has held on to that wealth, is beyond me. Then again we've seen such anomalies before like the classic case of Gerald 'Gobshite' Ratner and Clive 'I'm so clever and superior I know what you want better than you do' Sinclair.

Well we got what we deserved over the 46 games .

No excuses we were not good enough .

Injured players ,low quality foreigners ,and a daft chairman who gambled and broke the club .

Im not angry this is Vale league two is where they have spent most of there history ,they will never amount to anything ,we accept that as u need milllions upon millions of pounds to waste to build a football club .

The future i dread to think .

We have months upon months of misery ahead now .

No good as come of today .

The fans deserve better .

How do u get fans to want watch league two football Smurf u **** ?

Get the prices down and put something in place where folk may want spend there hard earned .

A dark dark day .

Certainly going to be an interesting few months. Stupidly I re-newed my ST because of my love for the club but I doubt I will use it much next season. Chairman, manager elect and most importantly players need to show heart next season.

Personal view was if we'd kept Grant, Alnwick and Jones we'd have stayed up. Equally I think Guy and Walker staying fit and we'd probably have been ok, even if only just. Too many of the summer signings either weren't up to it, or in the case of Forrester proved too injury prone causing a big tail off in his form. Dreadful run of injuries hasn't helped. The panic signings of Eagles, Pugh and Bikey did ok in the end, but it showed in their early days at the club they were well short of fitness. The first 11 had sufficient quality to survive - but the backup players really weren't good enough when asked to cover for injuries and sadly we just had too many injuries this season. Having flown 3000 miles twice for 2 of the last 3 games its been an expensive couple of weeks. I've seen worse Vale teams get relegated. Don't have a strong opinion on Brown, although he was given a pretty awful hand. Really rated Walker and Guy who I think were good signings before fate took a hand. Don't really have a particularly strong view on the chairman. He took a gamble in the summer and it failed, but at the moment he's funding the club with loans to himself rather than taking outside loans which could easily lead to another round of bankruptcy and would probably guarantee non league football, which could happen with potential replacements. The glass is certainly not full, but it could be even more empty under certain circumstances. I'm not that sure that anyone who worries about an asking price difference of 2 or 3 million on the clubs valuation has really got the funds to take the club in the direction some supporters hope.

Some big positives have been Smith, Turner and to some extent Reeves. Knopps and De Freitas have looked good enough to make it in English football and maybe Cicilia can kick on in a lower league as he is awkward for defenders and he does put in a shift by and large. Hooper has been the biggest disappointment as I didn't expect too much from many of the summer signings. Remembering the campaign to sign him there must be some slightly embarrassed Vale fans somewhere. Foley and maybe Streete will find other clubs in this league. Going to be an interesting summer. Personal guess is Smurthwaite will sell as he's always clearly been a reluctant chairman. Why he ever allowed himself to get involved with the Wildes take over I have no idea as its not his club and I'm not even convinced he's that in to football. Generally owning a club is a very expensive hobby unless your heart is really in it. I suspect there will be plenty more developments to read about before August, so plenty to speculate about in the off season.

Because they don't know me? Because one or two are stupid? Because I like to see the positive and give people a chance? Because I've bettered myself? Not a clue and couldn't really care less.

It's far more than one or two, seems to be something approaching the majority. And as for liking "to see the positive and give people a chance", don't make me laugh. You always have to have your hate figure, whether it be Page, Dodds, Kelly, Brown. Anyone, in fact, apart from the man who is majorly responsible for getting us in this mess. You can normally be found slowly licking his back passage.

It's far more than one or two, seems to be something approaching the majority. And as for liking "to see the positive and give people a chance", don't make me laugh. You always have to have your hate figure, whether it be Page, Dodds, Kelly, Brown. Anyone, in fact, apart from the man who is majorly responsible for getting us in this mess. You can normally be found slowly licking his back passage.

And you are just scum thanks to remarks like that, we all have our crosses to bear 😘

Archived