onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday thread: Fleetwood v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

Anyone who dares defend Smurf after today is no Vale fan.

The man has single-handedly relegated us and set us back years. I don't care if he's loaned us money. I don't care if he 'loves the club'. He's done this to us.

I thank Smith, Streete, Foley, Reeves, Turner, Eagles, Bikey for their efforts this season. Everyone else can **** off. Including the chairman.

The only solace I'm taking on this depressing day is that all the abuse I had last summer for believing this was a mistake makes those look very foolish now.

Top-to-bottom clear out. Synectics in the boardroom. Sell Smith, get the Hugill sell on clause. Convince Foley to give League 2 a crack and double whatever Streete's on. Get an experienced manager with a track record in League 2. Get a big name striker through the door as soon as the window opens, get a Target5000 going.

Smurf, go.

Nice sentiments but don't hold your breath. This is Port Vale remember, a club with zero ambition, just happy to get by (reference admin twice in the past 15 years) and permanently stuck in the 1950's. Disappointed no, angry yes.

Very very good try Vale - no fan can say you did not try today.

The season took its toll and lack of strikers showed at the end.

A season is about trying from start to finish not just the last two games. It's been garbage and as long as the badge of stupid brigade keep buying into this c r a p it's not going to get any better anytime soon !!

If we make a better start next season I might go to a few games. This is the first in many years I haven't travelled at all...

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

the away form for the last few seasons has been dreadful. What is the reason behind it? It was under Page and got worse this season. We need to learn to win on the road next year.

Oldham proved you can stay up without scoring many it was our inability to grind out results that cost us in the end.

Unless there is a massive revolution at the club then I dread this time next season. I just can not see anything that gives me any form of optimism for next season. We make the same mistakes year after year, let the better players go, miss out on signing players , who have the potential to earn the club money or make a better team. We really are a clueless shambles of a club. Prepare for next seasons struggles.really depressed.

Imagine if he ***** us off to a hedgefund, swanning off into the sunset with all his pennies having relegated us.

Wouldn't put it past the cretin.

Thats exactly what would happen. Don't think he has any loyalty to see Port Vale right over he's own needs.

issue is now can we hang on to our better players get rid of the **** we have we need keep hold of smith at all costs

Don't hold your breath, yewth. The first offer for Smith over £100k and Smurf will take it. Sorry to be so cynical but this season has taught me that Smurf's aim is to get his money back at any cost.

Archived