onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday thread: Fleetwood v Port Vale

Fosse69

Well done Michael Brown. You are a big reason why we didn't win today.

No support for Dan Turner for 70 minutes and you start the game with two strikers but then when JJ cries off you bring a crap disillusioned winger on instead of Reg.

Hooper and Kelly should be the first two shipped out of the club tomorrow morning along with plenty more.

Agree 100% with the last sentence. I'd guess he wanted to be able to put fresh legs up front during the second half and with only one fit striker was a bit limited for options after just 13 minutes. Personally I'd have chucked Cicila on earlier (60 minutes), but I guess if he'd done that and someone else had got injured there would have been criticism of that decision. I didn't think Kelly had his worst game but I'd hope he and Hooper aren't here next year. Odd flashes over a season aren't what we need and neither is a young player any more.

Advert

Agree 100% with the last sentence. I'd guess he wanted to be able to put fresh legs up front during the second half and with only one fit striker was a bit limited for options after just 13 minutes. Personally I'd have chucked Cicila on earlier (60 minutes), but I guess if he'd done that and someone else had got injured there would have been criticism of that decision. I didn't think Kelly had his worst game but I'd hope he and Hooper aren't here next year. Odd flashes over a season aren't what we need and neither is a young player any more.

Reg should have come on when JJ went off then with the final change I would have thrown Bikey up front instead of wasting a sub with Kelly

Well done Michael Brown. You are a big reason why we didn't win today.

No support for Dan Turner for 70 minutes and you start the game with two strikers but then when JJ cries off you bring a crap disillusioned winger on instead of Reg.

Hooper and Kelly should be the first two shipped out of the club tomorrow morning along with plenty more.

Interesting. I watched the Sky soccer special and the reporter on the Vale game kept asking why, given we had to win and Fleetwood lost interest when they heard the Bolton score, the Vale weren't taking the game to Fleetwood. This is why managed to win so few games, more negative than Page!

One bright light from today's relegation is we won't have to go to the pig hole that is Gillingham next season. Sadly, we may have to go to the pig hole that is Luton instead.

What I found hugely disappointing today was the behaviour of the Fleetwood Academy kids who were next to us in the seats. The did bugger all to support their team during the game but thought it was really funny to mock the Vale fans at the end. Clearly Fleetwood does not teach their kids the importance of respect - for that reason I hope they get absolutely pummelled in the play-offs.

Yes, Gillingham will not be missed. But next season it's Accrington and Morecambe and Stevenage and Crawley and, dare I say it, Cambridge...the list goes on.

Instead, among the newly promoted teams, it could have been Portsmouth and Plymouth and possibly Blackpool, all great days out or big away followings. Or from the championship, Wigan and Rotherham and either Blackburn or Forest.

At least I'll be able to walk to an away game - little consolation :sad:

PS you're right about Fleetwood, another jumped up little side acting above their station.

I havent looked at the teams in league 2 and to be honest i dont really want to .

Its a abysmal league and when we got out of there i thought great i never want c us in that league again .

But thats the reality a embarassing season .

Ive already forgot the names of the players who took us down and hopefully i smurfs sold up which i hope he as we can forget the captain of the ship Titanic .

Because the only way is down withhim in charge .

So my message to him and the lousy players who have stole a wage is **** off and dont show your face around Vale park again .

Im in Penwortham at the moment Dave' date=' let's meet up and discuss this man to man....[/quote']

Lucky old Penwortham - anywhere near the sewage farm by any chance ?

That sounds vaguely threatening, perhaps you'd explain whether it is meant to be.

I have no wish to be anywhere near you, and particularly not to see you in the flesh, it's bad enough being a few miles away but I draw the line at moving as thankfully you aren't there so often.

The last thing I'd want to do on today of all days is see you and hear your whining septic self-absorbed rants, Id rather stick pins in my eyes.

Your remarks about me not attending games were below the pale and as far as I'm concerned you can go and rot, and the quicker the better.

And if JA doesn't like the reply, put me on the ignore list.

ps Better idea than trying to meet me, go and see your mate Smurf and thank him for a wonderful season.

That really is poor.I'd be scratching my head if I was their chairman.

Traditional non-league heritage I guess, we didn't sell out for our promotion party four years ago did we?

I don't see where else they could have put us to be honest to keep us segregated and not create themselves a problem.

Shame all the same although the tactics today were mystifying and it was probably better 600 extra people didn't witness them.

I'd blanked out of my mind the possibility of a trip to Luton next season, the thought of that has just made my day even worse! Gillingham may well be a pig hole but Luton has to be the pus infested anus of the world, what a horrible place with it's burnt out cars, semi derelict housing and high street that resembles bombed out Mosul under ISIS rule. I just hope they win the play offs!

Traditional non-league heritage I guess, we didn't sell out for our promotion party four years ago did we?

I don't see where else they could have put us to be honest to keep us segregated and not create themselves a problem.

Shame all the same although the tactics today were mystifying and it was probably better 600 extra people didn't witness them.

No we didnt sell out. but for us to sell out = 19000 - Fleetwood needed 4500. Like I said poor

Archived